Some of the oldies on here update me.

andlid

You've missed at least 400 'should I by a BMW' threads........per month.

A few of the 'bulletproof engines' have indeed proven they are indeed bulletproof........sadly not 'snapped conrod punched through the block proof'

People still wonder if they should buy crapspeed

Lots of people still wondering how much their car is worth but continue to be very pi**ed off when they get told.

People still think they can FI their car for a grand and get 1.1 billionty horsepower.

This amazing new company called rEvolve Automotive signed up as a trader. They even do call out detailing work to Sweden provided all expenses are paid :teeth:

• Like 1

Not forgetting the big changes with our insurance scheme ;)

All this posted in the last week or so -

- I got cracking price from prestige for mines with mods declared etc. Cheaper than everywhere else i looked and great service from the guys at prestige! Def recommended. Chris Simpson, Audi Owners Club

- I can vouch for them as well my premium went for 1250 with (XX) to 650 with prestige... Serious savings to be had. Great bunch of guys.... I would and have recommended them. Dave Carley, Facebook

- I just renewed mine this morning with you guys, so that's the third year on the trot you guys have delivered! Thanks. Jojo, Audi-sport.net.

- Cheers to Dave @ Prestige Insurance. I received a reminder from my old insurer which was dearer than last year despite another years no claims. I rang Prestige and spoke to Dave and so glad I did as it was a THIRD cheaper. Voorhees, Audi-Sport.net

:)

that scotland debate bought the worst out of a few previously well respected members on here. there were a few people who took any comment as a personal attack on themselves and were overly rude.

Indeed it all got very us & them, nothing wrong with patriotism but it went a bit far, mind you one of the rudest was a Mod but nevermind we will gloss over that ;)

that scotland debate bought the worst out of a few previously well respected members on here. there were a few people who took any comment as a personal attack on themselves and were overly rude.

Indeed it all got very us & them, nothing wrong with patriotism but it went a bit far, mind you one of the rudest was a Mod but nevermind we will gloss over that ;)

Yep, that mod overstepped the mark more times than Stevo has all together on that one convo. I stayed out of it, really wound me up the way a legitimate question would be turned round into a tirade of aggression. What's done is done though I guess.

I sold my VX, bought my Skyline, may sell that shortly not sure what car is next on the "mid life crisis car ownership spree" though - whatever I get all cars I buy are better than the Zed ;)

Scotland was talked about a bit

There is now a small but vocal Jaaaag club forming

Amyzed has a very nice car and probably needs to build an extension to hold her show and shine trophies

There is also a clandestine attempt by the south east members to take over all the moderator roles on the forum

New people still do in depth research and come to the conclusion that the best after market exhaust for them the 'Infinity one on ebay' - ok, that isn't technically an update

Some people still think they have 'brought' their car when they buy it

I should have read it a bit more closely.

No ones mentioned the other incident between 2 members. No names mentioned :lol:

I should have read it a bit more closely.

No ones mentioned the other incident between 2 members. No names mentioned :lol:

Which one?! :lol:

• Like 1