Hello and many apologies

mbs

Been a member since i bought my 350Z in 2005 but as i am a dinosaur when it comes to IT have never plucked up the nerve to post an intro. I have found the site great for advice on the few problems I have had, clicking rear axle, BOSE CD player etc so I thought it only courteous to say hello and thanks. I'm the wrong side of 60 but feel half that age since I traded my 5 series BMW for the Z. Now thinking of trading my 05 GM for either the new 07 in black or the TTcoupe quattro, not sure any thoughts?

MBS

Been a member since i bought my 350Z in 2005 but as i am a dinosaur when it comes to IT have never plucked up the nerve to post an intro. I have found the site great for advice on the few problems I have had, clicking rear axle, BOSE CD player etc so I thought it only courteous to say hello and thanks. I'm the wrong side of 60 but feel half that age since I traded my 5 series BMW for the Z. Now thinking of trading my 05 GM for either the new 07 in black or the TTcoupe quattro, not sure any thoughts?

MBS

Blimey - lurking for 2 years!!! :scare:

Delighted that you finally said hello and glad that you've enjoyed the site in that time. :)

Unless you need the two extra seats (I suspect your kids have grown up by now ;) ) or you want the security of 4wd (I also suspect you know how to drive by your age :p ) then I'd give the TT a miss. You know what its like to have the best looking, best driving coupe out there, anything else would be a disappointment! :teeth:

Now you've been brave enough to pluck up the courage don't be a stranger. ;)

Well over 3 years ago now when I was looking at cars, I drove the TT, and in comparison to me, the TT didn't quite produce the goods, not enough power, wasn't too thrilled with the handling. But different strokes for different folks.

Happy shopping.