Flex

Flex's dilema  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What should Flex do with his Zed

• Keep it but let the Mrs have it :)
    • Px for R34 in 2015
    • Sell it and get a track toy
    • Just keep it and stop being a tool

I do want something I wont lose money on, sick of wasting money on cars (not that I've had anything major league before).

obv excluding running cost in that statement.

I had a look at lotus Elise prices earlier and unless I am mistake, im sure they werent that expensive last time I looked, so they may well be on the increase. VX220 Turbo prices look like they have remained pretty solid too over the last few years.

• Like 1

I do keep an eye on VX prices and they havent really shifted much in the last 2 years at least, turbo prices seem to be creeping up but NAs remain steady. Oh and don't write off an NA, sure its not a straight line beast like the turbo but as standard it comes with stiffer suspension and arguably better handling. When you are sat 5 inches off the ground with the roof off, it feels like you are doing 100mph when tootling along at 30...DO IT MAN!

• Like 1

I do want something I wont lose money on, sick of wasting money on cars (not that I've had anything major league before).

obv excluding running cost in that statement.

The holy grail of car ownership, how about a Honda Nsx, very similar performance to the Zed, achingly beautiful and definitely wont loose money, probably make some :)

I'd say save up some cash, sell some things, let the Mrs have the Zed and buy the R34 GTR on your own.

That way you'll be happy, she'll make you even happier in the sex dungeon as thanks for the Zed plus you could always drive the Zed again if you miss it. :D;)

sex dungeon Gm!!! Lmfoa! 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

nsx_zpsdec89b85.jpg

original_zps5ca1eb13.jpg

Or possibly the ugly fat bloke??!!! C'mon guys getting a bit sexist today😥

Anyway it only looks ugly and fat cos of the dull colour wrap or whatever is on it it'd look much less fat all good and shiney 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'd say save up some cash, sell some things, let the Mrs have the Zed and buy the R34 GTR on your own.

That way you'll be happy, she'll make you even happier in the sex dungeon as thanks for the Zed plus you could always drive the Zed again if you miss it. :D;)

Or I could sell the zed, pay for someone else in the sex dungeon and have the r34 and I'm even happier. Also, never ever mention this post to the mrs, if you ever meet!!

• Like 1

Or I could sell the zed, pay for someone else in the sex dungeon and have the r34 and I'm even happier. Also, never ever mention this post to the mrs, if you ever meet!!

You talk to me like I don't know the rules of "Zed Club" Flex. :shrug: Section 1A ~ sub category 3

Section 1A

1. Always tell the girlfriend/wife/partner that parts are half the cost of what they actually cost.
  2. A supercharger/turbo charger will always make your car more environmentally friendly/better on fuel & cheaper to run.
  3. Never ever mention any post by other members to their girlfriend/wife/partner ~ always stating when you do meet that you've only ever heard good things about them.

:lol:;)

• Like 1

You talk to me like I don't know the rules of "Zed Club" Flex. :shrug: Section 1A ~ sub category 3

Section 1A

1. Always tell the girlfriend/wife/partner that parts are half the cost of what they actually cost.

2. A supercharger/turbo charger will always make your car more environmentally friendly/better on fuel & cheaper to run.

3. Never ever mention any post by other members to their girlfriend/wife/partner ~ always stating when you do meet that you've only ever heard good things about them.

:lol:;)

Legend! Love it! Can you email me a signed copy just to be sure :lol:

• Like 1

To be honest id probably sell the zed to fund the next car. You have to think about how much will you end up driving the zed if you buy something else. Unless you love the zed so much and can afford to keep it.

Yeah I agree, I dont have enough dollars to keep both. It's just convincing the Mrs!! Oh and saving up!!