Zunsport Grille -

ianphampton

About 3 years ago I added some silvered edges to the 3 bars in the grille on my Zed, using trim I bought from Halfrauds. May not be to everyones taste, but I liked it. However, after 3 years the cheapo rubbish had lost it's silver, and was just scruffy mottled white with the odd bit of silver here and there. . . . .(not sure if you can see it in this shot, but didn't take one close up)

Anyway - couldn't strip it off 'cos it was well stuck on, but with the assistance of a certain gentleman of Perth - changed to a Zunsport grille, and am very pleased with the result -

Here's the scruffy 'before'

2014-06-13Momointhesunshine_2_zps2464547c.jpg

and here's the 'after'

Tameside-20140917-00214_zps79928fa9.jpg

( . . . . . . :pmzmanalex: )

• Like 3

I fitted mine over my "gold" grill, all I did was get black bumper spray from halfrauds

and spray the gold bits or in your case the silver part, then fit your Zunsport grill with

a black background. Job done.

Also put two discrete tie wraps to help with the fitting of the grill. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks really nice great mod. For future references does anyone know if the grille will fit in combination with a lip eg stillen?

I know some people have them fitted with lip spoilers although some obviously may need a bit of tweaking to fit but can't see it being a problem.

Have a read of this thread for some info & good examples; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70155-zunsport-grill-and-splitter/

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

When I bought it off Zmanalex he said it was originally in a bumper with a lip, but I don't know what type.

I didn't take the lip as I had enough trouble over speed bumps already as she's lowered, so didn't want it

Zman probably still has the lip if you PM him