Zunsport grill and splitter?

saiper

Here's a Zunsport grille and front lip that we supplied and fitted a few weeks ago with no fitment issues... :)

4uhu6ydu.jpg

Whats the splitter on there CS as ive just got a grille from you and looking for a lip/splitter to set it off .

Sorry not trying to hijack tge OP thread .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What splitter you fitting?

Cheers for the info everyone:) I'm still undecided which one to get yet. I've posted a "wanted" in the classifieds, so something suiable should turn up. One more question. Are they fairly easy to fit?

J.

Quick update. I received the splitter today (Thanks Tarmac).

I'm hopefully going to get it painted and fitted by the end of the week, however.....I have notcied that the lip of the splitter needs to sit quite far back into the grill recess, which I think means I will have to do away with the zunsport grill as there isn't enough space:( Does anyone know any way round this?

untitled_by_saiper-d62m7eh.jpg

Cheers

J.

I had to wrestle with this problem when I came to fit my ZunSport. My solution was to fit it a bit further forward than usual. To do this I had to wedge some blocks of wood in between the body and the plastic back plate so that the screws had something to screw into.

P4225471_zpsc0799970.jpg

Pete

Cheers for the info :) I'm tempted to just move the grill further forward, as suggested. I'd consider trimming the splitter, but I'd probably end up making a right mess of it. The more I think about it, I'm also wondering if I should even get it painted. Reason being, I can't help but thinking that any slight flex in the splitter is surely going to cause cracks / spidering in the paint...? Decisions decisions. :teeth:

J.

I feel like a complete newb, but can anyone also tell me how to remove a zunsport grill? I'm tempted just to yank it, but worried it might break off (story of my life... ;)

Cheers

J.

There are 4 (long)screws, one close to each corner. They're recessed quite a bit and the heads are painted black so not that easy to spot.

Pete

• 2 months later...

Here's a Zunsport grille and front lip that we supplied and fitted a few weeks ago with no fitment issues... :)

4uhu6ydu.jpg

Got any more pictures of that Front lip? It's pretty nice, would be tempted to get one once I get some more funds again.