advice on whether to buy or not!?

craigbev92

EDIT: Just noticed that one of the interior shots features a facelift console and the others don't. Hmm.... Should still be worth a look though.

I bet they've mixed the photos up and that shot of of the centre console is actually from another Zed, they have several in stock.

Pete

• Like 1

I would avoid the first one for sure, even if it was 5k I wouldn't touch it with that rust let alone the other things you mention.

There are loads out there within your budget, first stop is look on here, members cars are always a better buy, you can look up previous posts and get a feel for the car and the owner.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's what I figured Pete. I klnow they sell quite a few Zeds and have often thought about having a nose as they're relatively local to me. I think they're (or he's) a mini Trade Link! :lol:

See the one issue I have is travelling to see them. There's a lovely one in Scotland on piston heads but 250+ miles away and my current car is still in the garage!

If you ask VERY nicely you might find someone on here willing to take a look who might be local, its not unheard of.

And just imagine the drive home in it :drive1

When I bought my VX220 it was a hot balmy summers evening, I had 170 miles ahead of me, roof down and away I went. Got home at 11pm with the roof still off! It was a BRILLIANT drive.

• Like 3

See the one issue I have is travelling to see them. There's a lovely one in Scotland on piston heads but 250+ miles away and my current car is still in the garage!

If you ask VERY nicely you might find someone on here willing to take a look who might be local, its not unheard of.

And just imagine the drive home in it :drive1

When I bought my VX220 it was a hot balmy summers evening, I had 170 miles ahead of me, roof down and away I went. Got home at 11pm with the roof still off! It was a BRILLIANT drive.

Thats a really good idea, top marks!