Who like's cute dogs? I give you Jiff the Pomeranian.

GMballistic

Ok so not everyone's going to like this especially those who don't like dogs or who think the only dog a man should have is something twice as big as you that can eat your face off but I love this little bugger. :lol:

Links;

Does some pretty cool tricks. :D;)

• Like 1

That is one of the gayest (I know it's a terrible adjective) dogs I've ever seen...but I wants him! :)

:lol: ...and I want it too.

Strange or maybe not so strange but if you had a dog like that it would probably attract so many women when walking it that you'd be beating them back with a stick. :D

That is one of the gayest (I know it's a terrible adjective) dogs I've ever seen...but I wants him! :)

:lol: ...and I want it too.

Strange or maybe not so strange but if you had a dog like that it would probably attract so many women when walking it that you'd be beating them back with a stick. :D

And if u own such a dog and a Zed,.....................all women belong to u :teeth:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Come on guys man up!

I hope to god my other half never sees this video. My life will be over!!

The trick is though Wasso that dogs like this are the ultimate pussy magnet. :lol:

Walk this little bugger in any park anywhere & the girls will be lining up to pet him, ...that's when you can make your move. If I was single I'd get one of these in a flash. :D

Come on guys man up!

I hope to god my other half never sees this video. My life will be over!!

The trick is though Wasso that dogs like this are the ultimate pussy magnet. :lol:

Walk this little bugger in any park anywhere & the girls will be lining up to pet him, ...that's when you can make your move. If I was single I'd get one of these in a flash. :D

Who says you have to be single..... But I get your point lol

• Like 1