20,000 not out

spursmaddave

I think one of my best memories of you and the zed was in wales just before you sold it, when we pulled over after your airborn moment. Yours and Mary's faces were a picture, and dad walked up and said "Dave you are a bad influence on Will" ...... Lol he had that right ;)

• Like 2

Well done Dave!

I've just done the maths on my pathetic post rate since I joined nearly 3 years ago and if I don't buck my ideas up I will reach the heady 20k Mark in 53 years time!.................

Having done my calculations, I shall reach this mark when I am only 98. At that point I will be able to seek SMD's views on modifying my mobility scooter. We will be able to trundle to a nearby tunnel and compare the sound of our whining batteries B)

• Like 2

Well done Dave!

I've just done the maths on my pathetic post rate since I joined nearly 3 years ago and if I don't buck my ideas up I will reach the heady 20k Mark in 53 years time!.................

Having done my calculations, I shall reach this mark when I am only 98. At that point I will be able to seek SMD's views on modifying my mobility scooter. We will be able to trundle to a nearby tunnel and compare the sound of our whining batteries B)

Only a couple of years to go then Neil :lol::wheelchair:

Well done Dave!

What a rude man - how did he get this far without being banned? :boxing: There I was, just trying to be friendly :surrender: This is what happens when you get a Jag.....oh hang on a minute :blush:

Well done Dave!

What a rude man - how did he get this far without being banned? :boxing: There I was, just trying to be friendly :surrender: This is what happens when you get a Jag.....oh hang on a minute :blush:

And I already have a mobility scooter in my garage :o

Well done Dave!

Tempting.... B)

Well done Dave!

Tempting.... B)

It has a pop charger ;)