370z pics... maybe

Zzzz...

The only one I don't like is the the rear on 1st pic - far too bulbous. I don't have a problem with an evolutionary design provided its sufficiently different to recognise it as the new model i.e. not like the Cockster. :headhurt:

It is the new Infiniti Branded 350z. Infiniti is the `posh end` of Nissan cars like Toyota and Lexus. Infiniti is being launched as a brand in the UK next year. They will also be doing a glass folding roof version of this. Whether it will be on sale in the UK is anyone`s guess. I am currently in Japan and will see if I can get any more info on it. :teeth:

I think the first one points to the metal folding roof hinted at recently ;)

and if look carefully you can see the joins on the pillars

I'm off to get a new pair of glasses, budger if I can see the joins :blush:

roof.jpg:wheelchair:

Thanks Mike, can anyone else on here can tell us what the lingo is saying about the car. :surrender:

That would also explain the flat, almost saloon type, rear portion of the boot. To give the necessary cover and storage area for the folding top.

Hadn`t noticed that, don`t like it now :dry:

Another compromised styling attempt tp accomodate a folding hard-top. :dry: There's a reason why Astons use soft-tops....

It is the new Infiniti Branded 350z. Infiniti is the `posh end` of Nissan cars like Toyota and Lexus. Infiniti is being launched as a brand in the UK next year. They will also be doing a glass folding roof version of this. Whether it will be on sale in the UK is anyone`s guess. I am currently in Japan and will see if I can get any more info on it. :teeth:

I think you're a bit wide of the mark there mate !

Infinity is already a brand in the US, where they have their own range - pretty sure they will just sell that same range here. No reason to move the Z from Nissan to Infinity - think of all the heritage. Infinity is the luxury brand, Nissan don't class the Z as a "luxury" car, it's a "sports" car, which Nissan do. The G37 ( recently replaced the G35 ) is the luxury version of the Z

I may be proved wrong in fullness of time, but don't think so - I say that the Zed will continue to be a Nissan :)

Gus

I think the first one points to the metal folding roof hinted at recently ;)

and if look carefully you can see the joins on the pillars

I'm off to get a new pair of glasses, budger if I can see the joins :blush:

roof.jpg:wheelchair:

Thanks Mike, can anyone else on here can tell us what the lingo is saying about the car. :surrender:

The last 12 characters say (metaritopurodosuta) which equates to "Metallic-Top Roadster" that's about as far as my GCSE jap gets to...