Please don't get Jealous

Dicky

I'm not jealous at all.

Now, if you were currently looking down a mountain side, covered in virgin white deep powder snow, after just being dropped off by a helicopter under a cloudless blue sky and were about to tighten up your bindings on your snowboard...

Then I'd be jealous. :)

Did that last year, leaving out the helicopter and bindings bit of corse. I might have had a go on a sledge but they didn't seem to hire any out in La Tania. Also my man bits retired so far up into my scrotum because of the cold I got a headache. Ha ha

• Like 1

Went to all the four LA GP's over the years in Ceasars Palace Car park..

Great venue. :yahoo:

I was staying in Caesars palace, couldn't believe the size of it.

The car park used to hold a full size GP Circuit.

Then they ran Indi Cars there for quiet a few years after. :#1:

No jealousy here, I'm still out here in Davenport chilling out quite nicely after my day trip down to Miami beach yesterday :p

Try Clearwater beach it's beautiful and a bit further down "Johns Pass" near Maderia beach also moocha good nd cheap jet skiing .

Enjoy your hol!

Keep going south on the west coast, St Pete Beach, Pass-A-Grille, Fort Myers, Venice (great for finding sharks teeth) Bonita Springs, Captiva & Sanibel Islands are all fabulous and some completely unspoilt and almost deserted.

No jealousy here, I'm still out here in Davenport chilling out quite nicely after my day trip down to Miami beach yesterday :p

Try Clearwater beach it's beautiful and a bit further down "Johns Pass" near Maderia beach also moocha good nd cheap jet skiing .

Enjoy your hol!

Keep going south on the west coast, St Pete Beach, Pass-A-Grille, Fort Myers, Venice (great for finding sharks teeth) Bonita Springs, Captiva & Sanibel Islands are all fabulous and some completely unspoilt and almost deserted.

Thanks for that, we're driving down the west coast starting this Sat and staying a few days in Naples before heading for Key Weast and spending a few days there. Will take your advice and check out and may spend a day or two trying to find a sharks tooth, how cool would that be!

Been in Vegas for a week and now in Florida for three weeks, but don't get jealous cos you wouldn't like it. Getting up at 10 or 11 am is no joke you know, then having to lie in all that hot sun all day is just torture, and walking on that hot WHITE sand to bath in the warm ocean is no joke, in fact it's so much aggravation you have to drink copious amounts of beer to deaden the stress of it all.

Oh and by the way there are lots and lots of Z's around here.

Now you younger ones please remember to keep on working and paying your Nat Ins so I can keep drawing my pension. ITS HELL BEING RETIRED! Ha ha ha

Us young ones are going Vegas in 19 days , going with 5 of my mates so us young ones are going to have a lot of fun 👠we're going for 10 days 👌ðŸºðŸ’¶

Well im in the Philippines right now, Mindauno island, 35c every day, very tropical and my Filippina girlfriend. really is something special, I love waking up in the morning to this....

How much did that set you back?

Edited by mouthwash

Well im in the Philippines right now, Mindauno island, 35c every day, very tropical and my Filippina girlfriend. really is something special, I love waking up in the morning to this....

Lol, nada mate, nothing, nowt, known her for a while now best thing I have ever done.

Lol, nada mate, nothing, nowt, known her for a while now best thing I have ever done.

Haha, good on you! :)

Been in Vegas for a week and now in Florida for three weeks, but don't get jealous cos you wouldn't like it. Getting up at 10 or 11 am is no joke you know, then having to lie in all that hot sun all day is just torture, and walking on that hot WHITE sand to bath in the warm ocean is no joke, in fact it's so much aggravation you have to drink copious amounts of beer to deaden the stress of it all.

Now you younger ones please remember to keep on working and paying your Nat Ins so I can keep drawing my pension. ITS HELL BEING RETIRED! Ha ha ha

Us young ones are going Vegas in 19 days , going with 5 of my mates so us young ones are going to have a lot of fun í ½í± we're going for 10 days 👌🍺💶

Have a great hol, it will blow your mind. Oh and take asbestos swim wear cos it's hot, hot, hot 40c when we were there. Also saw the best sunset of my life from the Vanician looking over the strip.

Lots nd lots of £ £ £, but when you get to my age who cares, keep some for a rainy day nd spend the rest cos their could be something nasty around the corner. Lots of my mates and family gone, and others in trouble has taught me something.

Everyone off on hol have a really great time.

Lots nd lots of £ £ £, but when you get to my age who cares, keep some for a rainy day nd spend the rest cos their could be something nasty around the corner. Lots of my mates and family gone, and others in trouble has taught me something.

Everyone off on hol have a really great time.

I think he was talking about his girlfriend from the Philippines
  • Like 1

Us young ones are going Vegas in 19 days , going with 5 of my mates so us young ones are going to have a lot of fun 👠we're going for 10 days 👌🍺💶

Have a great hol, it will blow your mind. Oh and take asbestos swim wear cos it's hot, hot, hot 40c when we were there. Also saw the best sunset of my life from the Vanician looking over the strip.

Yea it's gunna be fun iv got about $6700 dollars 👠gotta last ten days with the lads , I might even have a little gamble lol

I'm home now. Jet lagged to f*ck, my body has no idea what time of day it is, whether I'm hungry or tired or anything! :lol:

Had a superb time though. If you stay away from the touristy stuff, Florida really is ace.

Weren't you posting up pics of all the theme parks the whole time?! Harry potter land seems to ring a bell :p

Only did a couple of days, and left by lunchtime :p

They were good, but the rest of the trip doing everything else was better. Just cruising down to Miami and going through all the little backwater towns and right past Sebring was amazing.