350z or 911?

jonathan73

350z or 911?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. 350z or 911?

• Keep 350z
    • Go for the 911

Guys

The chance to get a 911 (996) has dropped on my lap and I'm in a dilemma....

Guards Red. Black Leather. Factory fit GT3 Kit. SatNav. Integrated Phone Kit (premium package). CD. Plus the usual 911 bits.

Do I trade my GT4 (I've been offer £23k for it) and go with the 911 or stick with the 350z? :headhurt:

Please vote / add comments:

911.jpg

think i know where that garage is from the picture, near some railway lines for a guess ?

had my brakes replaced there on me last car, just after dropping it off i saw some youth nip to the shops in it to get his breakfast and a newspaper :rant: , claimed they were taking it for test to see how bad the brakes were :dry:

Get the Porsche mate, will see you often then.

Doesnt say where you are getting it but I would only buy a porsche from a porsche garage unless I knew it very very well.

Porsche checks mean a lot and you get a years warranty with all cars from them.

If its not from them it could cost a lot. My buddy keeps me entertained with stories of cars being brought in by a new owner that bought it from a garage and found issues that they couldnt resolve.

That said if its a good un then fine.

Best of luck.

I know youve faniced one of these for a while.

As above really, factor in the running costs, it is a fair bit older, but it is a porshe 911.

After our chats recently, perhaps wait a while longer, enjoy the Z and then in a couple of years or so you may be looking for an even better model.