Beullieu

bytespc

What a day...rain to start but then glorious sunshine...wonderful cars and good company, a pleasure meeting you all.

014_zps5f834ef7.jpg

013_zps5496e2c0.jpg

010_zps2261c9c3.jpg

007_zps1b6e543f.jpg

005_zps22aa9ea6.jpg

015_zpsc8aeffb7.jpg

Doug & Dilys

Edited by bytespc
  • Like 1

Good to catch up with some new forum members.

Great turn out and plenty of banter flying about.

Nice to see your 4 matching wheels Grundy!

I have to say that bearing in mind most of the cars gathered today are 10 plus years old(gt86 370z aside)the Z cars whichever model seem timeless in looks.

• Like 2

I missed this!?

Where was it lol?

I was at santapod today at USC but i didnt have a clue about this! :/

New forest mate lol..

I had a great time too, it was only my 2nd event I been too. Was great to meet a few of you and I'll look forward to the future meets! I'll get my piccys up on here tonight

I missed this!?

Where was it lol?

New forest mate lol..

I had a great time too, it was only my 2nd event I been too. Was great to meet a few of you and I'll look forward to the future meets! I'll get my piccys up on here tonight

Only your 2nd?!? Get to some more dude! Was nice meeting you!

I missed this!?

Where was it lol?

New forest mate lol..

Yeah, I'm quite shy so I usually avoid it if I go alone but managed to convince the missus again lol, actually turned out well cause she's a history boffin and she was amazed when we walked round the abbey.

But yeah I'll defo start coming to more! Nice to meet you too, love the sound of your Zed!

• Like 1

I missed this!?

Where was it lol?

New forest mate lol..

Yeah, I'm quite shy so I usually avoid it if I go alone but managed to convince the missus again lol, actually turned out well cause she's a history boffin and she was amazed when we walked round the abbey.

But yeah I'll defo start coming to more! Nice to meet you too, love the sound of your Zed!

I was like that, but these guys are like no other forum, everyones friendly and welcoming.
  • Like 1

shame the marshals screwed up the parking area When asked why they had directed the 350s away from the other Zs they said they did not realize they where all together So the A4 sheet on each dashdidn't mean a thing

Glad you all had a good time and sorry for the Juke parked next to you LOL

shame the marshals screwed up the parking area When asked why they had directed the 350s away from the other Zs they said they did not realize they where all together So the A4 sheet on each dashdidn't mean a thing

Glad you all had a good time and sorry for the Juke parked next to you LOL

Don't think anyone was disappointed fella, great company, good banta, and I think joined together we had the best stand!

My pics, didn't get as many as I thought :(

049_zps4c8744e8.jpg

011_zpsa33e51ce.jpg

010_zpsb555f067.jpg

044_zpsa9b6cf8c.jpg

046_zpsde014ca9.jpg

016_zps27c44745.jpg

015_zps070be171.jpg

014_zps66a280e5.jpg

042_zpsa32dc88b.jpg

041_zps3243852e.jpg

043_zps037cb2a3.jpg

048_zps482a8a92.jpg

Hoseys!

005_zps6f103bbd.jpg

Pulled over on the way home to get a few cheeky snaps

055_zps468f5000.jpg

050_zpse6820625.jpg

056_zpsf75471ea.jpg

Nice pics :thumbs: get them on fb ;)

Did wondered where you went after? Tried catching you up.. Had a lil play with GrunDy as well :lol:

• Like 1