ANYBODY FANCY ONE...!!

WhackyWill

I often see who are probably the greatest double act to ever grace this earth in my local Morrison's supermarket. It really makes my day to be walking alongside the Pizza freezers and bump into ........

cb_zps14445bf2.jpg

The Chuckle Brothers, Rotherham's finest export.

Been to Ronnie Woods house a few times for parties, a very long time ago I may add when he used to live by Richmond Green.

My best mate was dating his daughter Leah.

One crazy man and one crazy family and I'll not post the events of one evening which didn't surprise me being a Rock and Roll star for all to see on thy internet.

Yeah, well, I once saw a guy that looked like a guy who met a guy that knew someone whose name was similar to someone who saw a film once. True story.

No one famous (or sensible) lives in (or has been to) Hull.

Didn't realise you lived in Dull :lol:

Best encounter was when we used to live in Putney - Becks and I went for a stroll on the green one evening and walked straight past Nick Clegg and his wife, he was frantic and very stressed!

What's the difference between Nick Clegg and Jesus?

It's ok to believe in Jesus :lol:

*Just noticed I've mentioned Jesus three times in 2 days, I'm not a god botherer, honest! :lol: *

But you're going to church this sunday....

Raptorjesus_zps47556199.jpg

• Like 2

Pffft just around the corner from me.......

.....behind the iron gates, tesla towers and Rottweilers and mile long drive is none over than the Duke

No not John Wayne's remains but the Duke Oof Westminster. Admittedly he's not likely to be spotted in the local wetherspoons but his children used to often venture into town.

To be honest I couldn't give a monkeys what status someone has in life as long as they are polite a and not up their own backsides because of it.

• Like 2