Saying goodbye to the Z!

Keviswatt

With a heavy heart the time has come to sell my beloved. A long commute for the wife has made us have to think a "more sensible" daily driver for her, and the Z has to go.

10423838_10203045334227512_1218880217385042538_n_zps92625a5c.jpg

Reaching 100.000 miles last week we took the plunge and traded it in against a Mini Cooper. I've never been so upset at selling a car, truly sad to see it go next week!

IMAG0142.jpg

I'll have some bits up for sale in the next week or so (Pop charger, inner arch liner, wheels) But a huge thanks to all the members who have helped, advised and insulted over the years. Hopefully i'll be back at some point with a 370

Cheers

Kev

• Like 1

I feel your pain mate........I had second thoughts with mine a few weeks back due to a few issues that needed sorting, but I'm now getting them sorted.......but I only do 50 miles a week. There's no way I could live with my Z with a long commute due to petrol costs. But that would be said with any 3500cc :) My wife's car is a Renault Scenic that has been a life saver, what with the kids, dog and all lol............and I'm a fellow GING owner :) all the best and roll on the 370

• Like 1

I feel your pain mate........I had second thoughts with mine a few weeks back due to a few issues that needed sorting, but I'm now getting them sorted.......but I only do 50 miles a week. There's no way I could live with my Z with a long commute due to petrol costs. But that would be said with any 3500cc :) My wife's car is a Renault Scenic that has been a life saver, what with the kids, dog and all lol............and I'm a fellow GING owner :) all the best and roll on the 370

The wife is doing 400 miles a week so we just couldn't justify the fuel costs... Its breaking my heart though!