Am I a Fairlady Z or 350Z ?

Mudman

Got a set of emblems so can go either way on this

Am undecided as car is JDM. I should keep the Fairlady Z emblem or swap for a 350Z ?

I do like the fact the car is a JDM so isn't really a 350Z per say on the docs and the Fairlady name is a little more unique - well in the UK anyhow!

I may just keep it as is then spray the Z in flame Red as to match the interior leather being done in September and also the engine bay

Any thoughts ?

I've gone the full uk conversion on my import - new rear bumper / uk front number plate plinth - just need to replace the dodgy 350z badging the previous owner put on it - I think they're BMW numbers!

Still haven't worked out why my indicators are the opposite way around to my uk zed - what's that about?

I've no problem with being a pretender 😃 it's not like I've tried to make an MR2 look like a Ferrari

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
How unwell is that Toyota?

Ha ha .... Just seen this. That's my mothers 1 year old land cruiser and its a beast of a thing. Nothing wrong with it though it's just the way it's parked on the uneven drive...... She's about 5ft tall and weighs less than a packet of crisps lol