15 minute ago in my garden

JetSet

Last time i saw a badger was at the lakes meet.

Driving back to the B&B late one night, a badger came out from a hedge on to the side of the road in front of me. It proceeded to try and outpace the zed for about 50yards before darting back into the hedge. Big as it was, it had some turn of speed.

Love the badger pic Pete but not sure about the fox. It looks as if it's doing a big poo in your garden :scare: I went for a walk round the block after dark last night and I saw six foxes within the space of half an hour. I got so close to a couple of them that I could almost touch them. In Yorkshire, where I keep ducks, chickens and geese, I rarely see a fox. Which is great, of course :thumbs:

Last time i saw a badger was at the lakes meet.

Driving back to the B&B late one night, a badger came out from a hedge on to the side of the road in front of me. It proceeded to try and outpace the zed for about 50yards before darting back into the hedge. Big as it was, it had some turn of speed.

Saw my first two in very similar circumstances, both in a country lane at night. There's lots of them around here, I know that from local road kills, it's just that you never get to see them. There must be plenty of foxes too, before we went onto recycling and got a sturdy wheelie bin we would often wake up to find our litter scattered all over the garden, bin bags ripped to pieces. Sightings of Foxes around here are incredibly rare though, I've maybe seen 5 or 6 in 35 years, I would often see that number in one night at the factory I worked in on The Wirral. Think that one I saw this morning was devouring a rabbit and just a few yards away there's the remains of a wood pigeon.

Pete

Edited by JetSet