19" 3 piece custom

lewis hill

It's not just width to take into account.

Got to consider the offset of the wheels, are you lowered, do you have adjustable camber arms, do you want stretched tyres?......

thanks for the reply :) i have the wheels im just changing the lips and barrels. i am on air, i will have stretched tyres and probably having 5 degree camber. Im trying to figure out how much space i have from inside wheel arch to outside to then determine whats the biggest lip i can have. I have a table from manufacturer which tells me the widths and the lip size to what the offset they would have but i need to figure out the space i have to play with? if it makes sense?

Edited by lewis hill

Since everything you have mentioned there is pretty much a custom set up, you will need to measure it on your own car and work it out.

Certainly don't just take the word from anyone on here, and then get the wheels made up. They could be way out.

So the fronts went back? Or you modding bodywork to accommodate?

Got different front discs, Discs will have a bigger drum - Pushes the disc closer to the suspension, will have a bracket made up to accommodate the position of the brembos, then boom, wheels will be on :)

It's gonna be tight tho, next thing you know is brake disc is touching front shock.

Are you stuck with the fronts or is there another reason why they cannot be swapped for better fitment, as they a clearly not fit for purpose.

i think no one notice none of these cars had no brembos

cos1_zps454424a9.jpg

20140104_152333_zps0jong7iq.jpg

10474959_791856850848567_2128144045_n.jpg

10387815_259989450851731_77983591_a.jpg

Edited by StevoD

You are better off finding the wheels you want then asking if they will fit.

Or just buying the wheels you like and finding they don't fit :p:lol:

Sorry mate I had to :blush:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 2

what wheels have you gone for then grundy? Well when i bought mine they were cheap 2nd hand and i knew they would fit but would need some spacers. i wanted a 6" lip which turns out is impossible on stock body with fender roll. I didnt want to go custom wide arch as i'd just sprayed rear quarters. Il have to go for 5" rear 4" front :(