New member in search of a 350z

Hiya,

The time has come, I no longer need rear seats, so having looked at all the options for a 2 seater, I've decided the car for me is a 350z.

Have looked at many, driven a few and narrowly missed out on the car I wanted last week, a 6 hour round trip to see it was cut short 30 minutes from the dealer when he rang me to let me know the car had just been sold :(

Just read over the buyers guide, good stuff in there, a couple of very specific things I didn't know about to look for.

Noel

Greetings from Coleraine. What part of Ireland are you from? KyleR and myself are organising an outing on July 20th ( details on forum home page under upcoming events ) if you would be interested. Would be great to meet you and also give you the opportunity to see/meet fellow Z owners.

I'm based in Monaghan, so right on the border, was looking at the route for the meet, looks like a really nice drive and would be a good chance to meet other owners. I've other plans for that weekend but if those change, will post on the thread.