Actual carbon b pillars not covers?

Arran

Evening all

Something which I've been after for a while is trying to find some actual carbon b pillars, the ones I can only find are just stick on covers and i think the nismo ones are hideously overpriced for what they are.

Does anyone have or know where to get a set of proper ones? Stick ones would just fly off at high speed I reckon!

Cheers all

Arran

I've got stick on ones on my Zed. Been on there since I bought the car and haven't come off yet even on a "private road" at over a ton.

Tbh though I hate the look of them. :lol: There a bit cr*p tbh and I'm planning on having the B pillars dipped eventually so it will match my interior/rear strut cover nicely. Was quoted £70 to have both dipped.

Seen some allegedly genuine carbon fibre ones on eBay before from China but not sure if I'd bother with those. :dry:;)

I can confirm that the stick on ones remain firmly on the car at autobahn speed :ninja:

You could always try a carbon skinning kit and do your own? I tried it & cocked it up massively :lol:

Edited by Ian

I just think they'll tie in nicely and finish it off with the carbon mirrors and wing badges then black roof and handles, red nismo logo isn't in keeping with my theme either :lol: I don't really want to go eBay but if it's the only option then :cry:

I've been quoted £70 for mine to be carbon skinned. Exactly the same price as dipping, which I think is currently hideously over-priced for what it is.

£70! I got my genuine nismo ones for that

I've been quoted £70 for mine to be carbon skinned. Exactly the same price as dipping, which I think is currently hideously over-priced for what it is.

Where?! :surrender:

Redline were finding sources at £200+

Thats a hell of a mark up.

I bought mine from a Nissan dealer in the states & it cost me about £80 after shipping and taxes

I bought mine from a Nissan dealer in the states & it cost me about £80 after shipping and taxes

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59608-genuine-nismo-carbon-pillar-garnish-setsin-stock/page__st__20

£150-£220

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59608-genuine-nismo-carbon-pillar-garnish-setsin-stock/page__st__20

£150-£220

:scare:

Try west covina nissan in the states ;)

Very reasonable shipping prices

That's a good price. I did a quick Google and the going rate is $250 now and about $80 for unbranded.