Seibon OEM Carbon Hood Special

Adam@Z1auto.com

...everyone has different tastes - each to their own but the CF look is too chavvy for me - dont people paint them?

Yes, can easily be painted

here is a pic of the TS I had on my car, painted

...Thats what im talking about! Have you got the Seibon CF doos as well - doing dors and hoods must make a significant difference in weight, which must have a possitive impact on performance. You provide a price for the doors please Adam?

G

the doors really won't save much weight vs stock once you factor glass into the equation. I would not recommend carbon doors unless its a show or track car only

We always recommend using hood pins, especially the ones from Aerocatch - about $100 or so for a pair and work great and are very strong (used on many many race cars). I did not use hood pins on my car, and never had an issue, but its cheap and safe insurance IMHO.

Sorry not sure what you mean by "bulge"

Carbon on Sunset LeMans

b350z_11.jpg

the doors really won't save much weight vs stock once you factor glass into the equation. I would not recommend carbon doors unless its a show or track car only

We always recommend using hood pins, especially the ones from Aerocatch - about $100 or so for a pair and work great and are very strong (used on many many race cars). I did not use hood pins on my car, and never had an issue, but its cheap and safe insurance IMHO.

Sorry not sure what you mean by "bulge"

Carbon on Sunset LeMans

Thanks Adam.

I think he is talking about the MY07 model with the bulge on the hood :)