ARK Grip

Hell presidente

So what was the total price? Really tempted but i'm sure it will be to much to justify for me...

Erm think it was like 1070 odd, but Chris at tarmac said the price will be going up by another 100 quid soon so as well doing it now and saving some dolla.

Just ordered my ARK Grip from Tarmac Sportz, safe to say there is a little excitement.

That's it.

Sorry this isn't a more gripping topic B)

Sweet, look forward to a sound clip when it's fitted :thumbs:

If i can figure out how to upload a vid clip, can't even upload pics because i'm hopeless lol.

hope this is fitted to hear it at knockhill!

I wish but it's gonna take like 10 days to get here :( Doubt the carbon bonnet will be here by the weekend either.

Just ordered my ARK Grip from Tarmac Sportz, safe to say there is a little excitement.

That's it.

If i can figure out how to upload a vid clip, can't even upload pics because i'm hopeless lol.

I wish but it's gonna take like 10 days to get here :( Doubt the carbon bonnet will be here by the weekend either.

ah well ill probably get to hear it at another meet sometime

That's it.

ah well ill probably get to hear it at another meet sometime

Aye man defo, still not met any fellow zed owners :(

If your up on Sunday you'll get to hear the Ark with Berk HFCs, have been running for this for a while. Your neighbours will hate you but it its well worth it

Neighbours aren't too bad tbh, my GT4 (celica) has a 3 inch straight pipe from the downpipe so they are used to loud lol.