370z Bose vs 350z Bose

WINKJ

I can't find any fault with mine at all, love it, massively.

I have the first sat nav model, which does have an awful 3.5mm audio in jack for your iPod/iPhone but you lose so much quality through it, I refuse to use it.

If given the choice go for the Connect Premium sat nav with the post code and touch screen, I'd imagine that ones audio in to be a million times better.

I have connect premium and use my iPod hooked directly through the stereo and the quality is fantastic.

I have also (just as a test really) used the hard drive function and ripped a CD to the hard drive. I believe it does this at 320kbps but I'm unsure, but the quality was AMAZING! Its ever so slightly louder than the iPod but the definition is fantastic! If only it wasn't so much extra hassle I would do it for more CDs.

thanks for all the replies guys. I have just ordered the Nismo in black and it has connect premium as standard, I didn't get chance to get some 50-cent/g-unit/mobb Deep/NWA/ice cube etc playing whilst I was in the showroom so have no idea if there is a vast improvement.

I have just ordered the Nismo in black.

Regardless of what you think about the Nismo in comparison to the OEM car, that is a statement of pure joy, that I'm sure would bring a smile to most faces :) .

I just ordered a Nismo, lol, quality.

• Like 1

I have just ordered the Nismo in black.

Regardless of what you think about the Nismo in comparison to the OEM car, that is a statement of pure joy, that I'm sure would bring a smile to most faces :) .

I just ordered a Nismo, lol, quality.

mr suits... I am very excited!!

Must say I was very tempted too but I would miss the soft top too much. Cracking looking car though and feels so much better than a stock 370 on the bends.

That's 'cos the centre of gravity is much lower with you in a coupe all hunched over :teeth::stir: