[SOLD]FS: Complete vortech V2 T trim HD super charger kit

GT4 Zed

Just thought I'll join the party since there's so much sc talk going on! Big savings to be had and a higher spec kit with HD race bearings. This kit capable of 500+ whp with a forged engine if you plan this in future and currently running 430whp/370lbft torque at a measly 6k rpm. (I'm using a 2.87 pulley and bigger fluidampr crank pulley making almost 16psi now) It will come with a 3.12 pulley so you make 10-12psi with the OEM crank and a safe sub 450whp/400whp at redline.

My kit has been on the car since May last year and has covered under 4k miles only. It is running flawlessly and has no bearing or seal issues.

I'm selling because I want more!!! I have a built engine in the US since last year but now want to push over 600whp! It will take over 20 psi to get there but V2 T trim has a max 26psi and rev max 55krpm will be in its inefficiency range so I need to upgrade to the V7 YSi trim which is rated to 30psi. For comparison, the self lubricated V3sci which comes with smaller std bearings and rated to 17psi max/52k rpm max and not suitable for heavy use would be out of puff by 14psi!

I will need a custom 8 rib pulley setup and 3" intercooler pipe work and a bigger bypass valve( mondo) or x2 race bypass valve which comes as standard with the V2 or V3 kits to make the best of the beast hence I need to start from scratch. As you will see from the parts list below it was specced for heavy use and reliability no expense spared to hit +500whp but I already know it's not enough for my goals.

What you will get:

Hardware:

- V2 T trim sc headunit. Painted black with heat dispersant paint.

- bracket for DE(new) or Revup (used-Powdercoated black or anodised)

- bracket pulleys/idlers for revup or DE

- 3.12 pulley. 2.87 can be available if you have balls.

- intercooler pipe work with std 2 piece vortech intake pipes - powdercoated black or optional one peice 3" intake pipe upgrade

- uprated spearco intercooler painted black with heat dispersant paint - 28"x7.9"x3.5" core. (Stock spearco is 20x7.9x3.5)

- Max flow racing bypass valve.

- high quality vibrant performance silicon couplers

- high quality stainless steel vibrant performance T bolt clamps

- Uprated oil drain and feed lines with AN fittings or standard vortech drains

- x 2 uprated HD gates cog belt (1 used and 1 brand new)

- brand new HD gates green serpentine belt for either DE or revup

- Brand new std vortech filter (flows 300hp) or optional custom CAI with k&n filter flow rated for 540hp

Supporting mods:

- Optional brand new AAM oil pan spacer with ports.

- injector dynamics 725cc injector and brand new pigtails to plug and play to your loom.

- Optional brand new stage 0 CJM return fuel system. This includes a fuelab fuel pressure regulator.

- Optional brand new walbro 255lph or upgrade to Aeromotive 340lph pump.

- Used complete custom 19" row Setrab oil cooler kit complete bolt on with braided -10 lines and Aeroquip AN fittings and mocal thermostatic sandwich plate or optional brand new Mishimoto or stillen oil cooler kit with thermostatic sandwhich plate.

- Uprev MAF GT

- optional PCV mod components: mini filters, HD oil/fuel pipe, one way check valve.

- brand new NGK 1 step colder iridium plugs or upgrade to used or new HKS superfire racing iridium plugs.(heat range 8)

- optional Timrod bracket stiffener new or used to prevent vortech bracket flex which leads to shreading belts underload.

- optional used stillen engine damper

I may have left out some bits as I have loads of stuff but essentially you get everything to install the kit and go off to tune. Just ask.

I can also provide fitting (with my "zed boosters" crew - Darren and Octet) competitively and a base map so you can just drive off to your tuner. Between us we have installed more vortech sc than anyone else. I want to make sure that whoever gets the kit just has one-stop from fitting to tuner. We need a weekend to do this and its a drive in and out service. We insist you are present so you can get your hands dirty and also learn about the setup.

I will also do a free compression test health check so you know how healthy your engine is before you start boosting.

Kit will be available within 2 weeks from payment to give me time to uninstall and get the V7 YSi goodies from my boys at CZP in the US. I can also get you as a one off other stuff you may need to support your build eg gauges etc otherwise see the traders here or order it yourself.

I will consider splitting parts on the supporting mods list once the sc sells. At that point I'll put item prices but feel free to pm for any inquiries at this point.

I understand some people are reticent when buying used stuff at great cost but so I will stand by my sc and will cover half shipping cost to and from vortech and the std bearing rebuild cost of $300 if I install the sc and within 6 months of purchase. Note: Vortech does not warranty HD / tuner kits. You only get full warranty with their full kit. The HD race SC are bullet proof unless you are mechanical unsympathetic and do not follow the sc care as recommended by vortech. I will include a PDF copy of this to the buyer and will add one on my vortech reliability thread for the vortech community. I also will provide an installation PDF if you want to DIY

POA depending on what you need. But guide price for everything including installation and base map would be £6000. Add £500-£750 for Uprev licence and tune and you have a good deal. It cost me more first time to do purchase all this. Many sale combination are possible to fit your budget but I will only sell supporting mods after the tuner kit has sold or firm offers.

However the 725cc injectors are up for sale and its £500ono delivered.

Within reason I can travel to the potential buyer to show the kit in action and can get you to drive so you experience the insanity on offer.

The car/engine bay as of tonight:

23F020B2-6B7D-4EAA-89BE-D51918FB0738.jpg

On the car after original install:

F79BB960-4A4F-49BF-B274-A79128E68ECE.jpg

Why I built it in the first place.

F957DB0A-C2E7-483B-B978-467BBB6F03A3.jpg

Pics after recent inspection and service before Wales/ Nurburgring :

Everything came off:

37AF4629-B955-482F-BCE9-95E7D8690BCD.jpg

All clearances rechecked and lines protected:

6082DBF1-DA7F-4751-AB01-107DBB76863A.jpg

1376A848-8CB7-49E4-935B-B8D3420D7C7C.jpg

Bracket and sc:

06136B38-09C7-4267-90AB-BE63686BB56E.jpg

Bracket and pulleys/idlers for revup:

EE1E900F-EA45-4226-B4C6-89C45EB5C66E.jpg

Pipe work

E70FAC01-515C-46B2-BB3D-EEBA2D6C0666.jpg

Monster intercooler

07A8A39E-5AE2-4500-B5F5-CD2E140AF6EB.jpg

Custom drain pipe and feed pipe.

F9AB67CE-B23D-4DFA-BC16-E8C1EBCE92C5.jpg

Naked sc:

981C524F-18CB-499E-AA98-EF4551DF7B18.jpg

More pics available on request.

Thanks

GT4 Zed( Bennett)

Edited by GT4 Zed

Just to clarify as the inquires I've got so far seem to suggest I'm selling both DE and Revup parts.

My kit is revup but if the buyer is DE I will get all the stuff to make it compartible.

Namely bracket which will be brand new. I have all the idler pulleys/ required and 1 or 2 new ones which I'll throw in. I'll also provide the correct belts either new or used or both as I will not need them.

Same goes with the other stuff which is listed as optional or new. If you want it I'll get it but it's not compulsory. I'm not a trader and just trying to sell my kit but I get stuff at good prices from the US.

Thanks and keep it coming.

:bounce:

I will sell the completey kit including all mandatory supporting mods for £5k for a plug and play solution for a potential buyer.

SOLD!!

Edited by GT4 Zed
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...