"I love your Porsche ste".... WHAT?

fellsteruk

So zed is on the road for first time this year and after de-badge, front lip, nismo v1 spoiler, dipped console and about a 6 hour detail I decided to use it this week for work and although I got a lot of "nice car" two different ppl thought I was driving a porsche...

Does these two cars really look alike to the average numpty? I guess most would like that but I was actually offended all I could think was "my car is japansse" lol

• Like 1

You think being mistaken for a Porsche is bad I had a chap the other day compliment my 370 ........nice car, mint etc, compliments I graciously accepted but then he asked the mother of all stupid questions......... Is it a Mazda ?

Wtf ...... what was he thinking :lol:

You think being mistaken for a Porsche is bad I had a chap the other day compliment my 370 ........nice car, mint etc, compliments I graciously accepted but then he asked the mother of all stupid questions......... Is it a Mazda ?

OMG that made me smile, now that is painful! Won't let me add a photo but here is a link to one:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_D7ACW5mHGfIv3RysDx2xNiE4ZYC-Q_CdbbV47fMDVA?feat=email

Edited by fellsteruk
  • Like 1

Ive had people ask me that too!

And my car still has a nissan badge on the back !

Ive even had people say what BMW is that!?

I just laugh

Don't you have bmw centre caps? :lol: I think it's valid if you don't know much about cars or they could be just taking the Michael.

• Like 1

OMG that made me smile, now that is painful! Won't let me add a photo but here is a link to one:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_D7ACW5mHGfIv3RysDx2xNiE4ZYC-Q_CdbbV47fMDVA?feat=email

That is a sweet looking zed :thumbs:

Love the smooth badgeless look, this is something I'd like to have done to mine :)

Edited by tatooandy67

https://picasaweb.go...MDVA?feat=email

That is a sweet looking zed :thumbs:

Love the smooth badgeless look, this is something I'd like to have done to mine :)

Thanks, lots more i want to do but chipping away at my wish list one by one :)

Think i am gonna have to get a massive NISSAN decal for the bonnet :) "JOKE"

Ive had people ask me that too!

And my car still has a nissan badge on the back !

Ive even had people say what BMW is that!?

I just laugh

Don't you have bmw centre caps? :lol:I think it's valid if you don't know much about cars or they could be just taking the Michael.

:lol:

He does. :D