Can my flywheel be saved?

AliveBoy

Hi Guys, can anyone tell if my flywheel can be saved from these pics?

I'm literally flat broke, but I need my car back on the road/track asap. If the flywheel can't be saved it's year over for me I fear :(

I'm trying to find someone locally who might be able to help, but in the meantime I'm at the mercy of the forum gods.

ltde.jpg

qf65.jpg

The worst bit I could grab a picture of close up:

w4ug.jpg

Thanks to anyone who can offer some help/guidance :)

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, June 12, 2014 - Trying a crafty sale
Hidden by Ebized, June 12, 2014 - Trying a crafty sale

I've got a dual mass flywheel you could buy from 2005 350z. Greater Manchester area

sent from mobile. could be typo's

Why over? Theres a guy selling a jwt one on here for £110!

I had to trailer the car back from the netherlands :lol: plus the cost of new clutch, line, fluids etc etc. It just adds up really quickly :(

If I buy a new flywheel, you're more than welcome to fit it for me and keep my old flywheel as payment... :lol:

That's a hugely generous offer, however I wouldn't be comfortable working on someone else's car. I'm no mechanic, so if mine breaks, I have to deal with it, if I break yours I'd have to pay to fix it AND feel bad forever :lol:

I had to trailer the car back from the netherlands :lol: plus the cost of new clutch, line, fluids etc etc. It just adds up really quickly :(

If I buy a new flywheel, you're more than welcome to fit it for me and keep my old flywheel as payment... :lol:

That's a hugely generous offer, however I wouldn't be comfortable working on someone else's car. I'm no mechanic, so if mine breaks, I have to deal with it, if I break yours I'd have to pay to fix it AND feel bad forever :lol:

Don't worry Matt, I give you permission not to care or give a flying fudge - It's only Mouthwash ;)

Don't worry Matt, I give you permission not to care or give a flying fudge - It's only Mouthwash ;)

You're WHEELY mean.

• Like 2

looks skimmable (not sure if thats a real word)I've put worse back together as is for the same reason skint needed the car

worse case is the clutch doesn't bed in wears out quickly and slips really depends on how badly you need the car right now and are you willing to ruin the clutch and have to buy another one

Edited by andybp