Carpark dents...and the like...

zippypooz

Hi all,

Just a quicky...im sure many of us have these very annoying dings and dents from those people that should be hung, drawn and quartered for kindly opening their car doors on our pride and joys!! Well i had a dent guy come and do mine, About 4 dings, all removed in about an hour, charged me £60...Hes from Worthing, Sussex but travels about as hes mobile. If anyones looking at getting this done id recommend this chap.

I can forward his number should anyone wish!!

As for the culprits, should you see one, please can you batter them around the head with a heavy piece of wood. Thanks. :boxing:

• Like 3

Yes please mate, got one very small door dink that I can only see in a certain light. Did you have any like that done? It's right in the middle of the door, from someone opening their door onto it I guess, always wondered how they would get access to it pull it out.

In the same vein for anyone up in the North West, well around the Wigan/St Helens sort of area, I have a number for a chap who did the wifes Mokka the other month after some moron put dents in the passenger door at Tesco when it was only 9 months old and then needless to say had done one before we got back to it. Charge was £45 for all dents in any one panel and he did an excellent job, good as new again !

• Like 1

Yes please mate, got one very small door dink that I can only see in a certain light. Did you have any like that done? It's right in the middle of the door, from someone opening their door onto it I guess, always wondered how they would get access to it pull it out.

Yup exactly what i had, one on each door in the same place, one on the front wheel arch and one behind the passenger door...heres his contact details:

Keith, Disappearing Dents, 07776 253 888

Good luck!! B)

• Like 1

does he come to surrey at all?

Its worth a call i guess, just say i sent you, (Steve in Burgess Hill), it may be an incentive, especially if it gets him more work from here!!

Keith, Disappearing Dents, 07776 253 888

I had the exact same thing done today, I had 6 dings removed over 3 panels, charged £90 inc vat. Was done at Dingmaster in Bristol. Highly recommend.

Its well worth it isnt it!! You can still see one on mine but you have to really study it to find it, the others are perfect. And for the price, well its a no brainer!!

There seems to be too many dickheads about these days who have no respect for people who take good care of their cars. Just because they drive a shed it doesn't mean to say that everyone else treats their car like a skip. :rant:

Yup its a jealousy thing too i think...and to be honest old people are one of the big culprits as they hang on their door as they get out and push it against your car!! Ive seen it in the flesh lol...luckily not my Zed!! :angry::bangin::wheelchair: