What Would You Do, Your Worst Nightmare..!!

WhackyWill

Scary but this is nothing like my worst nightmare. :shrug: Just saying. :D

Same here.....does your involve a forum member?????

:lol:

No? Why does yours?? :dry:

Is Linus in your nightmares? :scare::lol:

:lol: Oh my god, you are giving me nighmares just thinking about the thought of me in Kraziekatz1's head. I know some of the other things that go through her head and believe me, its far from normal and some of it is verging on psychotic, please don't put me in there with them as well, I'll never be the same again or even make it out alive :lol:

• Like 3

Don't think I'm quite as heavy as those guys but the one in the CN Tower, Toronto seemed fine when I was on it....jumped a few times to make sure!

Oh, so much opportunity here to make a cheeky reply but I shall behave, I'll only suffer for it on Monday :lol:

Have you seen the latest thing they do at the CN Tower, they let you walk around the outside of it attached to ropes and even lean right out. Not a chance in hell would I do that. I also jumped on the glass when I was there, but then again, I was only eleven unlike you who's a grown adult :teeth:

I have leaned out of a plane at 13k feet as it raced to the ground trying to get down and land before the skydivers landed. The pilot couldn't lean back and shut the door with her long stick as she nose dived to the earth so I offered to do it for her. She was young, tanned, hot and came from Dallas so it was the least I could do as she tried to kill me by crashing into the ground :lol:

Scary but this is nothing like my worst nightmare. :shrug: Just saying. :D

Same here.....does your involve a forum member?????

:lol:

No? Why does yours?? :dry:

Is Linus in your nightmares? :scare::lol:

:lol: Oh my god, you are giving me nighmares just thinking about the thought of me in Kraziekatz1's head. I know some of the other things that go through her head and believe me, its far from normal and some of it is verging on psychotic, please don't put me in there with them as well, I'll never be the same again or even make it out alive :lol:

:scare:

Edited by Kraziekatz1
  • Like 1