Please welcome Digsy: New Moderator

Jacko

Dear guys and gals,

Please join us in congratulating Digsy as the latest recruit to the team of moderators on the site.

Due to the ever expanding site and the fact that we wanted to expand the team to share the workload, Digsy has kindly accepted the role and is welcomed to the team of moderators :thumbs:

Please welcome Digsy to his new role and support him going forward! :D

God you must be scraping the barrel to get a scouser on board! Who's next? IR_Fuel??? :p

not seen him around for a while funnily enough but at least we've not had to get at the bottom where you name is mate

I would of graciously declined anyway :p

Guest prescience
God you must be scraping the barrel to get a scouser on board! Who's next? IR_Fuel??? :p

not seen him around for a while funnily enough but at least we've not had to get at the bottom where you name is mate

And I know from the pic. you sent me of the selection meeting Mike, that you did try :p

PhillipsBarrel.jpg

Well done Digsy :teeth:

Guest prescience
Well done Digsy.

I do not want to hear any more shell suit, permed hair or calm down, calm down jokes. Digsy will remove you from the forum :D

His title should surely be 'CalmDownCalmDownErator' ?