DC Exhaust manifold group buy

Zedologist

Hi All,

Is anyone interested in a group buy for dc manifolds from funky power? Hannan has quoted £385 for ceramic coated or £485 for stainless steel if 5 people will buy. If 10 members are interested £375 for cc and £475 for ss. Even at 5 member price thats a saving of £45.

I know people have said manifolds aren't worth touching due to fitment issuse but I am getting mine done while gearbox is out for clutch and flywheel. Take a look at Arran's build thread hes got some great pics. 7y8amume.jpg He also found his a bit more rev happy at higher rpm.

Delivery is 1 week from order.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Definitely worth doing when the gearbox is out, although don't everyone rush and do them at once its an elite club us manifold guys ;):lol:

There's many more photos in my build thread for you to mull over if needed

This is on my list of mods, may be interested.

Same here. :dry: Bl**dy endless list... :lol:

Just one of those things though that is better done at the same time as getting your clutch done as the box is off then already giving you easy fitting access. Watching this thread with interest though. :D

• Like 1

I'd just keep it for a rainy day for when I have the clutch and fly wheel changed,.

I have have both of those lying around the garage for 9months now. Have been waiting for the opportunity to buy headers and pulleys :)

any chance of extending this to the dc sports exhaust if funkypower can get hold of them? been looking for a supplier for it!

ABP Motorsport in Crewe are suppliers of DC stuff I was in their on sat and they'd got the ceramic headers and true dual system on show.

Hi guys

ABP cant match the price of the manifolds but do the dc cat back system for £699+20 delivery. Dan from ABP also said he thinks DC parts wont be available in the uk for much longer as DC are not interested in suppling Europe anymore.

Hi guys

ABP cant match the price of the manifolds but do the dc cat back system for £699+20 delivery. Dan from ABP also said he thinks DC parts wont be available in the uk for much longer as DC are not interested in suppling Europe anymore.

Could that be an issue in the unlikely event of needing a warranty claim ?

Hi guys

Could that be an issue in the unlikely event of needing a warranty claim ?

Good point, im sure they would still have to honor the warranty. As you said these parts are well regarded. I was gooing for the ss for extra strength as I want to heat wrap them.

1. Zedologist (Alex)

2. Evilscorp

Only issue is I live not far from funky power and would prefer to pick up from their shop also pay direct to them (no offense mate but I have been stung by newish members before)

Also bought my dc sports exhaust off them can't complain as I like it but is raspy around 60mph with decats but burbbly at lower rpm.

1. Zedologist (Alex)

2. Evilscorp

Only issue is I live not far from funky power and would prefer to pick up from their shop also pay direct to them (no offense mate but I have been stung by newish members before)

Also bought my dc sports exhaust off them can't complain as I like it but is raspy around 60mph with decats but burbbly at lower rpm.

Hi Mate thats fine, I would perfer everyone to pay direct with funky power. Are you going ceramic or stainless?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All,

Is anyone interested in a group buy for dc manifolds from funky power? Hannan has quoted £385 for ceramic coated or £485 for stainless steel if 5 people will buy. If 10 members are interested £375 for cc and £475 for ss. Even at 5 member price thats a saving of £45.

I know people have said manifolds aren't worth touching due to fitment issuse but I am getting mine done while gearbox is out for clutch and flywheel. Take a look at Arran's build thread hes got some great pics. 7y8amume.jpg He also found his a bit more rev happy at higher rpm.

Delivery is 1 week from order.

Cheers

How did you get on with the manifolds, happy with them? What did you go for in the end, ceramic or stainless?

I had the stainless ones and then had them ceramic coated- best of both worlds. the Z is in my garage now for winter overhall so will have to wait untill next year to try them in anger. but they look v good quality!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1