De-badged and colour coded

Lyndzzz

Just got it back from the body shop. Bad weather and poor phone pictures but really happy with the look and just had to share!

Colour coded handles, black gloss roof (rear window tint to follow) and both front and rear badges removed.

gugytury.jpgymagyduv.jpg2y4yjaze.jpgmy6uveny.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Like this a lot, I can't wait to get my roof painted and tints applied. Like you I'd like to get I all done for Lakez but I doubt I'll be ready. Great to see another azure with it on so that I can imagine what mine will look like

• Like 1

Looks very good! Particurlaly like the roof, going to have to get mine done at some point!

Quick question, the rear badge, is there anything behind it (holes etc) or is it just glued on? I'm asking as mine is in the bodyshop at the moment and can't recall from memory how it sits on the rear...

Yep it has holes behind the rear badge :thumbs:

Thanks for the compliments. I'm not 100% certain as I wasn't there when they were removed, but I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that there is holes from the original badges.

Cheers for confirming both ;)

• Like 1

Yep it has holes behind the rear badge :thumbs:

Thanks for the compliments. I'm not 100% certain as I wasn't there when they were removed, but I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that there is holes from the original badges.

Cheers for confirming both ;)

I think I remember seeing that the coupe has holes beneath the Nissan badge but the drop top doesn't, I'm not sure which you have JoshC :)