Looking getting 350z any ideas on good colours thinking blue or white

350zmadconnor

White is a pretty rare colour, mainly because it wasn't an option in The U.K until 2008. the last year of production. So you're looking at either an import, a respray or a wrap. Azure Blue is possibly the most desirable colour, plenty of them about but expect to pay a premium for one.

Pete

• Like 1

White is a pretty rare colour, mainly because it wasn't an option in The U.K until 2008. the last year of production. So you're looking at either an import, a respray or a wrap. Azure Blue is possibly the most desirable colour, plenty of them about but expect to pay a premium for one.

Pete

Yep - as Pete states.

White is nice but not many around.

If the cash can stretch - i personally like the darker blue of late models 350z.....although rare as well.

No major things to look out for really, these cars are expensive to maintain tho so make sure tyres, clutch, brakes are all in good condition, don't make my mistake of buying in haste and ending up having to spend thousands within the first few month.

MPG is bad don't let anyone tell you otherwise haha :stir: I average about 18mpg.

Silver with black/dark wheels looks sweet IMO

As above check for usual things you would on any used car clutch, brakes, tyres, service history etc

Mpg don't think you'll get more than 18 to 20 round town but that may be significantly lower if you have a heavy right foot :thumbs:

But you can't put a price on smiles per miles

Edited by tatooandy67

Mpg I'm not two worried about I used to have 3.0 v6 l200 iv got 6months to get one as long as I find one before I go on holiday (September) so when I come back it's my birthday I can insure it run out side jump in and get some rubber burning around town then go party be all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's less than 6 months till September dude. You really must stop telling people you're 19 and a half.

Lots of information, tips and buying guides on this forum. If you read them and let us know things like model, budget etc, we may be able to help you find a good one.

Had my heart set on Azure blue, until I saw one up close and I didnt like it that much.

P*ssymagnet Grey (Gunmetal) for the win!!! ;)

Seriously, your 19??? Man I would have given my left arm to drive a Zed at that age. Although I prob would have crashed it!! :lol:

Azure blue = Ford mondeo-ish blue to me

I don't think it's a terrible colour at all, but I am surprised a lot of people think it's the best. Colour is a very personal thing.

Gun metal was the colour of choice for me - it is the James Bond kind of colour.. and I love the way the colour changes depending on sun light / sky colour.

Sometimes it has a greenish hint rather than blue on a cloudy day - lovely colour.

But I caught a glimpse of a austin yellow BMW M4 today and have to say I'd love that on my Zed:

13421386514_2d548ff179_z.jpg

I don't think it's a terrible colour at all, but I am surprised a lot of people think it's the best. Colour is a very personal thing.

Gun metal was the colour of choice for me - it is the James Bond kind of colour.. and I love the way the colour changes depending on sun light / sky colour.

Sometimes it has a greenish hint rather than blue on a cloudy day - lovely colour.

But I caught a glimpse of a austin yellow BMW M4 today and have to say I'd love that on my Zed:

Mondeo Blue???? Come on.

bb.jpg"]http://bb.jpg[/url]

Mondeo Blue???? Come on.

http://bb.jpg

It looks good mate but I think it also depends on what colour cars you have had to live with previously. Some people will choose their favourite colour for every car they buy, others will get fed up and change. In my family my dad has had 2 cars in succession which were a dark blue colour which we had for about a decade, so I think that is the reason. Weirdly blue is actually one of my favourite colours in the real world (just not for cars for awhile!).

For me lighter metallic colours make the wheel arches and those curve/lines really stand out compared to say dark colours (or even the polar opposite white).

Edited by Exotic

No way can you compare it to a Mondeo :lol:

Azure is a one of a kind colour, 99% of blue cars will never come close to how awesome a Azure Zed is.

But we all know Ginger is the fastest. :ninja:

Fastest at going backwards! Gunmetal FTW!!!1!!

... actually given the choice again I wish i'd have gone for Azure Blue... Gunmetal is a bit of a nothing colour really, not quite dark enough to be cool. I call it 'drizzle grey' for how well it blends in when its raining.

• Like 1