nismo graphics kit

madmikester

I'm still looking at prices, what it's gonna cost me to make etc. I want to make them affordable. I'm using wrapping vinyls as it's easier for you guys to apply. I'd be gutted if I bought one and got loads of bubbles in it and had to pull it of. So this way it's just more user friendly. Bare with me on prices but I'll get one within the week hopefully.

• Like 1

OK, Thats pretty much what ive done, colour options and mixes (at the mo its just 2 colour) are pretty much whatever you want at the mo so based on two colours for id like your suggestions as i want this to be a personal touch type of thing for your personal zed!! Other kits may have 3 colours so your suggestions on that would be good too.

ive sort of copied the main shape of the 'madmikester' stripe but without the 'rear squares' at the mo as i dont want to be murdered for copywrite lol...im going to do 2 or three different kits, all will consist of 2 x side stripes and one bonnet decal...i think.

The first one ive done is quite understated ie more subtle but i'll design the others with a bit more going on if you know what i mean!!

At the end of the day id like to design these kits with you guys and your own zeds in mind, i like the idea of your input so you can say 'i had a part in designing this' via this zed forum...obviously im not superman so keep your ideas reasonable and remember i have to create these which in itself takes a while in man hours!!...and i want to keep the cost at a good price...unlike most 'official' kits that seem to cost an earth.

One good thing im gonna do it make these in bubble free wrapping vinyls as many of you wont be overly confident in applying the kits. Bubble free vinyl does what it says and should you get a bubble or two, you can work them out with your finger....so no having to pop them with a blade!!

Its a slightly more expensive vinyl but i think its worth doing.

I'll post a pic of my first design as soon as its finished and we can go from there, i can see what you think and also see if its worth doing depending on how many would be interested.

Thanks guys. ;)

I love the orange/red with black underneath but instead of the dark grey under that I would like either silver or a light grey so it stands out more. Any chance of putting a design up to see pls?
  • Like 1

Excited about this. Really hard to get even a copy of the nismo graphics. This way way we can have something similar in a variation on the colour. Thereby making it unique and more desirable. So I for one appreciate the effort that is going into this.

• Like 1

Thanks chaps!! Like i said, i want to supply something that each person can tailor to their own zed. If it helps, if you send me a photo of your car side on like the photo i posted, i'll superimpose the stripes in the colours that you want (as near as i can get it), that way you'll be able to get a rough idea of what your colour choice will look like on YOUR car. PM me and ill send you my email. Send your pic to my email address and ill email you back your colour choice. That way at least you know what youre gonna get for your cash. :)

Thanks man, I'm not after a dead on price just ball park? Are we under a hundred quid or talking more like a few hundred?

Im trying to get the price as keen as poss, so looking between £100-£140, all depends on a bit of negotiating!! I dont think i can do a group buy deal really as i wont be able to get much of a discount on the material and print costs, but i'll see what i can do. Thanks for your interest!!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

£120 plus postage

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

As i said, ive no concrete price set yet and i want to provide a good kit with value for money. BUT, the kit im making will be in bubble free wrapping vinyl, digitally printed and laminated for protection so it will be a very good quality one, plus you'll be able to tailor it to your own car colourwise should you wish!

Fair enough the real one is all that too apart from being able to chose the colours can still get red white and grey from the states two but only works on blue or black cars Tbh

Fair enough the real one is all that too apart from being able to chose the colours can still get red white and grey from the states two but only works on blue or black cars Tbh

Is it on bubble free??

No bubbles at all on mine and I fitted it myself and the only experience I have was wrapping my roof with dean giving me a hand well doing most of it himself

No bubbles at all on mine and I fitted it myself and the only experience I have was wrapping my roof with dean giving me a hand well doing most of it himself

Oh i thought you said you got a bubble on the bonnet? You cant get bubbles using bubble free vinyl.

Oh i thought you said you got a bubble on the bonnet? You cant get bubbles using bubble free vinyl.

even is your a little @*!# like me at putting stickers on ?

even is your a little @*!# like me at putting stickers on ?

Yeah, its very user friendly, youd be fine.

:lol: Just spotted this,

As much as I like the work and effort you are putting into this, was it considerate of yourself to post all this on Mike's thread when he looked for over 2 years to get something to make his Zed unique? :lol:

Tbh I did get it to make it unique but at the same time don't mind others having it just don't want it to turn into another thing like the v2 or Chargespeed rear were everyone has them plus ur kit isn't going to look identical and mine is genuine so will be unique still so crack on liking the updates aswell :lol: