nismo graphics kit

madmikester

ok i just got myself a original nismo s tune / r tune graphis kit for the zed the plan is v2/v3 front bumper nismo skirts and charge speed rear want to fit the graphics kit before wales but dont no if its wrong to as have no nismo stuff on the car as of yet

what do you think??

IMAG0935_zpskw7rhu96.jpg

the kit

IMAG0926_zps4i55czo4.jpg

its your car do what you want mate

my person opinion on it is sticking nismo stickers on any car with no genuine nismo parts (oil/rad caps/gearknobs dont count) is a bit rubbish,

but many a person on here seem fine with plasting there car with nismo sticker and emblems with no actual nismo bits

Do it Mike! Who cares what anyone else thinks... plus we can all gather round and have a good laugh at it in Wales! :D

Obviously joking matey! I think it will look cool once you have the full Nismo kit on.

Ok that's it they r going today then and no nismo stickers on the wheels they will be saved till the lmgt4s go on and it was hard to get a genuine kit been looking for the last 2 years cost a small fortune but think it will look gd when the cars done will post up the pics when it's done Matt how's urs going got urs on yet ??

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Ok that's it they r going today then and no nismo stickers on the wheels they will be saved till the lmgt4s go on and it was hard to get a genuine kit been looking for the last 2 years cost a small fortune but think it will look gd when the cars done will post up the pics when it's done Matt how's urs going got urs on yet ??

At Bossdog at the moment :) Dropped it off on Saturday, collecting this Friday :)

• Like 2

At Bossdog at the moment :) Dropped it off on Saturday, collecting this Friday :)

just thought that the the colours on the two cars most likely wont match

just thought that the the colours on the two cars most likely wont match

If I give you the make and colour code of what bossdog use it should be fine :)