350z GT x WORK MEISTER S1s x BROADWAY STATIC

Scene

I've owned a few cars that have always been fitment focused, one of which was my e46 on bags

ScreenShot2012-10-09at201726.png

After that I owned a CRX which was performance based so I've been out of the fitment game for what seems like forever but I'm back finally this time with my 350z.

Its been a hell of a ride, ups and downs and points where I almost quit but after over a year its done for now. Im just happy to be back in something thats ridiculous to drive and to help carry my design brand LikeHell Design - www.likehelldesign.com

Work meister S1s 19 x 10.5 and 12 from Japan

Broadway Static Coilovers from the States

SPC Rear arms

HKS True Dual exhaust

It may not appeal to everyone on here, I understand a lot of people focus on getting the best performance out of these but I figured it was worth throwing up.

yeeaaah

JoshLikeHell350zfront_zps4e1cce2a.jpg

JoshLikeHell350zwheeldetail_zps2d4ebe42.jpg

JoshLikeHell350zRear_zpsec4d73ff.jpg

JoshLikeHell350zFrontPas_zpsfff3fad4.jpg

• Like 6

yea there OEM brigade will be along soon and the performance boys but if they cant appreciate the wheels and the time it take to get wheel and tyre fitments like that there idiots, if i didnt drift i would run my car like that or close to it :p

Edited by StevoD

haha I can understand why it people are against it. My crx was orientated to performance but it just wasnt what I enjoy. What i do enjoy is spending 8 hours making two rear wheels fit haha

On a serious note it did actually take me around 20 hours total of adjusting, cutting, rolling, hammering and griding to get the wheels on :dry:

Mick it would be tricky at this moment in time, it hits arch to lip out back so I need to pull it some more. Also the front upper control arms are hitting up in the arch but act as solid bump stops so the fronts never rub etc

Broadway are a US company who take Fortune Auto coilovers and shorten them, revalve them to suit and add higher rate swift springs. What you end up with is a ride that is insane when low On a medium setting they feel smooth as hell. With the current set up the fronts are 5mm from the HIGHEST setting, and the rears ARE at the highest setting. So technically they could lay frame if I was to cut holes in the bay to allow the arms to pass up through

You can drift that fitment.

You can track that fitment too.

Wheels are full of win. Never heard of broadway coilovers though where they from whats the ride like?

yes

But you will do alot better with a proper setup, fine me a BDC, Formula D, Drift allstars, D1gp etc Champion running a hella flush set up

perfect set up for drifting is a no camber or a slightly positive camber on the rear so when the car squats you get a full contact patch

Edited by StevoD

It does look pretty darn cool. B) I like it, you like it obviously but,

...are there seriously no F'ing speed bumps where you live? Because I can't see how that can be driven on our roads at all. :surrender::lol:

Do you just trailer it everywhere? Serious question. :D

its a daily driver 20 mile round trip to work. It never hits the floor, only the exhaust which is only a pipe at the end of the day. Vital parts are tucked up nicely on these so there a real easy car to drive low.

Speed bumps are a pain but you just force it over unless there an ridiculous bump in which case you find another route haha

It does look pretty darn cool. B) I like it, you like it obviously but,

...are there seriously no F'ing speed bumps where you live? Because I can't see how that can be driven on our roads at all. :surrender::lol:

Do you just trailer it everywhere? Serious question. :D

Lol

No scratches under the lip as I can see, so either one of those Gareth.

My guess is air suspension

No scratches under the lip as I can see, so either one of those Gareth.

My guess is air suspension

Mick it would be tricky at this moment in time, it hits arch to lip out back so I need to pull it some more. Also the front upper control arms are hitting up in the arch but act as solid bump stops so the fronts never rub etc

Broadway are a US company who take Fortune Auto coilovers and shorten them, revalve them to suit and add higher rate swift springs. What you end up with is a ride that is insane when low On a medium setting they feel smooth as hell. With the current set up the fronts are 5mm from the HIGHEST setting, and the rears ARE at the highest setting. So technically they could lay frame if I was to cut holes in the bay to allow the arms to pass up through

Nope no air....did you even read the thread? *rolls eyes* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally some stanceheads here.... Thought we were a rare breed on this forum

I am constantly destroying tyres, scraping and the other day, a speedbumb uncoupled my exhaust

Its all worth it though 350z looks mental low