CUSTOM LED DOOR REFLECTORS: Update 15/05! pg3

RDON

How about video? I can Skype him?

+~#

I've got no idea what these are but I just go with the crowd.

One day I'm going to bring lanky aerials back into fashion. Less Mazda more Rover.

Edited by Randy_Baton

pjf1985

Posted Today, 10:20

Possibly interested pending pics. I want the front reflectors he sells!!

I have the front reflectors off him! they are awesome. I will ask him if he would do a group buy on them too

he is making set up of he reflectors now so should nt be long before I get some photos etc.

• Like 1

I have the front reflectors off him! they are awesome. I will ask him if he would do a group buy on them too

he is making set up of he reflectors now so should nt be long before I get some photos etc.

Awesome! :D

Edited by pjf1985

:snack:

Listen, I want pics, don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry. Just kidding.

PICS!!!!!!!

I think I'd prefer to see you angry than i would to see you in drag again :lol:

+ infinity! Lol

Edited by wizurd

Listen, I want pics, don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry. Just kidding.

PICS!!!!!!!

I think I'd prefer to see you angry than i would to see you in drag again :lol:

God imagine Craig in drag and being angry..... :scare:;)

Ive seen pictures of at least one version of the ZLed's kit and I don't understand how they connect. They come with about 25-30cm of wire, with a factory plug on the other end. It looks clearly designed to connect to a plug in the door, but, on UK cars at least, this plug isn't there.

Ive seen pictures of at least one version of the ZLed's kit and I don't understand how they connect. They come with about 25-30cm of wire, with a factory plug on the other end. It looks clearly designed to connect to a plug in the door, but, on UK cars at least, this plug isn't there.

Was there an option for a door light in the US market, it's the sort of thing they would have gone for.

Was there an option for a door light in the US market, it's the sort of thing they would have gone for.

That's what I was wondering, and I agree. OP, best to check with ZLEDS regarding the connector. Im not too interested in them but would hate to see you order 10 sets of lights that wont fit UK cars.

The connection design could have changed, but I think when it comes to wiring direct into the BCM, its a little too risky.

EDIT: These were the ones, OK, they're from Clearcorners.com, but its the same principle, the company makes custom LED units for various cars so id presume the design is the same or similar.

http://www.clearcorners.com/products/nissan/z33/i_door/

Edited by cs2000