New black badges from asad now fitted also put on rdx stubby from steve350z.

GARGOYLE

Very nice GARGOYLE. ;)

Whilst your at it I'd remove the window sticker from the car dealership too if I was you.

Just get a hair dryer and heat the sticker up ~ you'll then be able to peel it off at the edges. Then just use some sticky stuff remover if you have it or WD40 followed by some window cleaner and bam!! instant clean looking rear window and no free advertising for "Border Cars". :lol:B)

Looks like we'll be ending up with a similar car, black badges are on next months list! Not sold on the front black badge though, for some reason I don't like it, but plenty of others do. I might go for the fairlady name badge rather than the 350z name, toying with the idea of using both. You'll be after a black roof next :)

If you want a set of mirrors and door handles to spray up and then swap onto your car I've got some for sale in my signature. I prepped and sprayed up a spare set over 4 days. Its much easier and you don't lose the use of your car whilst your doing it.

Edited by Randy_Baton

I was thinking of sending them a bill for advertising :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

:lol:

Let me know how you get on ~ I have been advertising the garage I got my Zed from via my number plate for awhile now so hopefully they'll owe me a fair chunk of change. :D;)

All UK Zeds left the factory with Nissan badges, the Z badges have been fitted by owners... :)

I'm sure mine has got factory z badges.

There is no way the previous owner put them on. He didn't open the boot for 9 years or even change the bass/treble settings on the stereo :) ( that isn't a joke).

7FFD5962-1A93-4B77-BB05-5A861F6A8F95-556-000000A550BBC274_zps5ebf4ccb.jpg

Edited by Kev

All UK Zeds left the factory with Nissan badges, the Z badges have been fitted by owners... :)

I'm sure mine has got factory z badges.

There is no way the previous owner put them on. He didn't open the boot for 9 years or even change the bass/treble settings on the stereo :) ( that isn't a joke).

7FFD5962-1A93-4B77-BB05-5A861F6A8F95-556-000000A550BBC274_zps5ebf4ccb.jpg

Guaranteed they weren't on the zed when it left the factory bud, iv a pair of the same ones I bought aftermarket from the US with carbon inlays, up for sale soon to :thumbs:

Exactly the same look asad's black badges on GM (roadster) when mine comes back from the body shop tomorrow after having the front bumper resprayed, looking forward to seeing it even more as yours does look very cool.

• Like 1