Tuscan s play with the zed

Roscoe

On our way to Milton Keynes today came across a tvr tuscan s which sounded amazing! Very nice looking cars! Had pistonheads stickers on various panels. Could hear it over the zed everywhere. Anyway we came onto a couple of empty dual carriageways together and I was quite surprised at the outcome.... The zed was holding onto it very well, I expected to just be left in its dust! Over a good few pulls he only edged away a cars length!

Still the sound of it was insane and a very nice owner who gave the thumbs up afterwards :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyway we came onto a couple of empty dual carriageways together and I was quite surprised at the outcome.... The zed was holding onto it very well, I expected to just be left in its dust! Over a good few pulls he only edged away a cars length!

You will be supprised. I had a similar experience on the way to work the other week. Im doing 70mph on a dual carriageway in my 123d and this guy in a tuscan flew up behind me. We come to a round about and he decides to try and undertake me on the inside lane. I actually out accelerated and out handled him as we went around the roundabout, then I accelerated back up to the speed limit (on what was an empty road) he didnt have enough power to keep up with me. Thinking I may have just got the drop on him or he wasnt trying, I decided to test it again and so off the next roundabout I put my foot down and once again I out accelerated him upto the speed limit. He then decided 80mph wasnt quick enough for him and rattled past me thinking I was still trying to accelerate whereas in actual fact id already put the cruise control on and was happily listening to the radio.

Still it did sound nice though!!