Bedford Future Zed'der

Hi, I'm Harry I live just outside Bedford on the Beds/Cambs border. Currently driving a boring little mk6 fiesta and a Suzuki GSXR 750 SRAD but looking to get my first zed, saving and searching as we speak but looking to learn as much as I can and hopefully find a nice one around here sometime this year. Nice to see a few other Bedford folks on here too!

• Like 1

I went down too Tradelink yesterday and fell in love with a lovely UK Spec GT 350Z in gun metal grey. 2006 rev up model so now going through the agonising process of selling my GSXR 750 and my car so that I can buy this beasty! :)

Also whats a good price for a UK car 350Z GT spec with factory fitted satnav, rev up engine, 85k miles, Japspeed K1 exhaust, 'sports suspension' etc.. I was quoted £8000 for the car but that seems quite high for the mileage? granted it has FSH is there anything for me too worry about or am I over thinking the mileage? I've never had a car over 30k miles before.

Hi, I'm Harry I live just outside Bedford on the Beds/Cambs border. Currently driving a boring little mk6 fiesta and a `SUPER QUICK` Suzuki GSXR 750 SRAD but looking to get my first zed, saving and searching as we speak but looking to learn as much as I can and hopefully find a nice one around here sometime this year. Nice to see a few other Bedford folks on here too!

Sorted that for yer :welcome:

Hi, I'm Harry I live just outside Bedford on the Beds/Cambs border. Currently driving a boring little mk6 fiesta and a `SUPER QUICK` Suzuki GSXR 750 SRAD but looking to get my first zed, saving and searching as we speak but looking to learn as much as I can and hopefully find a nice one around here sometime this year. Nice to see a few other Bedford folks on here too!

Sorted that for yer :welcome:

Is a proper beasty, just put it up for sale to fund the zed though. Sure will miss the like 175mph top end and ridiculous acceleration but hey theres nothing bad about having a ridiculously sexy car ay?

Okay, got someone coming round to buy the bike sunday and hopefully have my car going next week. Then on to the proper zed shopping! Been down too Tradelink and have a zed in mind so fingers crossed its still there once the cars gone and I can finally become a zedder :') CANNOT WAIT.

Yeah we've spoken its fine want to tidy up my finances before I promise anything but there's always zeds coming in and out and my budget is reasonably flexible. Next question is I'm 20 years old with 0 RWD experience and only a year driving. How long before I die? I've been riding bikes and superbikes for the last 2.5/3 years so used too blinding fast acceleration and ridiculous speeds and single RWD so know not to drive like a tool in the wet and snow and ice (commuting for 2 years all weather on a motorbike you learn a thing or two) but I'm hearing a lot of "you'll ****ing die" speech. Do I have a great deal too worry about? Is the zed a real monster for a first rwd car?