OMG Have I wheelie gone to Heaven!

Gaz Walker

My new wheels have finally arrived from Volk after a 3 month wait and all I can say is that they are simply stunning! They are the Gram Light 57 S Pro in RMC with a Titanium lip.

Can't wait to get them fitted to the car to see how they look! Im like a big kid at Christmas, just so excited!

Please tell me you like these ones Digsy! :D

Enjoy the pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Look sweet mate! Be very interested to see what they look like on the car. I couldnt have these as the missus drives mine, and even though she is a brill driver, I wouldnt trust her not to curb them! Is there such things as weekend wheels as like weekend cars? :teeth:

Don't even mention that word (kerbed)! LOL it does not even bear thinking about, the very though makes me feel sick! I am still haunted by the noise from when my girlfriend kerbed my Supra wheels, not nice.

It was like a finger nails down the black board kind of moment! follwed by silence then a row, then tears then a kiss and make up, but secretly still gutted!

Thanks

Kevin

Saw some like that at JAE - very nice indeed, but I think it would be head in the oven time if you kerbed one. :headhurt:

ditto

really? Im waiting for my volks wheels now but gonna have to wait even longer to get the centre caps from the states as they are on backorder.

But I did see this I wonder if its worth getting, just until I get the proper ones?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

We keep the real ones in stock for next day delivery :)

Those do look cheap, I can see them falling out and you having to get a new set. Remember the old saying, you pay cheap you pay twice!

Regards,

Gaz.

Unfortunatly the centre caps are extra with Volk wheels! :scare:

Kevin

wow really nice do you get centre caps with them?

Mine came with the centre caps at no extra cost :)

Nice work, Funkystyling! :thumbs: