18" Rays forged Alloys set with tyres ~ SOLD Please lock

GMballistic

I have for sale my used set of 18" Rays lightweight forged OEM alloys with used Falken 452 tyres.

Please read the full advert and inspect the pictures before PM'ing me about purchase. I have tried to be as frank & honest as I can be describing the alloys/tyres.

The alloys come with used Falken 452 tyres fitted but the two front tyres need replacing as are worn on the inside to the legal limit and the rears have only a mm or two left at best before they hit the legal limit. The alloys all run true, straight and are balanced.

Both front alloys have moderate curbing marks with one being worse than the other with almost the entire leading edge curbed in places. They also have pitting marks where some of the paint has come off due to corrosion. Some of this is pictured.

Both rear alloys are in fair to good shape. One has a bit of curbing (as pictured) but the other is fairly untouched with only a few marks. They do have some areas where corrosion is setting in though and it is under the paint.

As stated these alloys are not new and would be ideal for anyone looking for a full straight set to refurb or for a set to use a track or winter alloy wheel set. These are not new so please do not expect anything other than what I have described.

Fronts are 225/45/18 and rear are 245/45/18. To fit Nissan 350Z 2002 onwards but may fit other vehicles ~ please check before offering to purchase though as it is at buyers own risk.

PRICED AT: £350 ~ No postage because these are for sale as "collection only" from Cardiff area.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Will consider a small price drop to cover fuel for buyers coming from further away ~ just ask. :thumbs:

001_zps53ba27c0.jpg

002_zps5c0933c4.jpg

003_zps23daf186.jpg

004_zpsf6db6d02.jpg

005_zps62e6631b.jpg

Rear tyre tread.

014_zps519e1c5f.jpg

Rear tyre tread.

013_zpsbf68a19a.jpg

Front tyre tread.

012_zps47107fed.jpg

Front tyre tread.

011_zps0bfdaa5e.jpg

Curbing on one of the rear alloys.

009_zps09db778c.jpg

Example of corrosion on one of the front alloys.

002_zps0a502fd8.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

Thanks Will and I could always do you a "friends" discount for fuel plus a cuppa when you get here. :lol::D

Tried to price them fairly so hopefully they'll go to a good home.

Thanks Gareth but. running my Zed to you is at least £90 and then I cannot get 4 Rays in with tyres..! :surrender:

Thanks Will and I could always do you a "friends" discount for fuel plus a cuppa when you get here. :lol::D

Thanks Gareth but.running my Zed to you is at least £90 and then I cannot get 4 Rays in with tyres..! :surrender:

http://www.zipvan.com/?gclid=CPO9yrLz270CFYbMtAodhi4Ajg

:D:lol:

It's ok Will. I understand. ;) I'm not in a rush to sell so hopefully the right buyer will come along. :thumbs:

Man up and get them Will :lol:

What's the next meet you are going to GM? Maybe we can all sort some sort of self courier :lol:

May well be going to Japfest but no chance of fitting these in the Zed especially with the Mrs, :excl: ..unless I tie her to the roof. :lol:

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Thanks Gareth but.running my Zed to you is at least £90 and then I cannot get 4 Rays in with tyres..! :surrender:

2 in the boot and take out the passenger seat. Job done!

• Like 1

Great price Graham :lol:

Will you can get two in the boot, one on the passenger seat and one in between the passenger seat and the cubby :)