Is it me?or!!

Mike k-g

no one looks at mine even with the loud exhaust and enthusiastic driving maybe its because i'm fugly

Try the smoking donut move like the guy in Tokyo Drift and I'm sure females will be writing down their numbers for you.

• Like 2

no one looks at mine even with the loud exhaust and enthusiastic driving maybe its because i'm fugly

Try the smoking donut move like the guy in Tokyo Drift and I'm sure females will be writing down their numbers for you.

For those not familar with the scene, here you go :lol:

• Like 3

Oh, well, if we are talking Fast and Furious, then I will have to post my second favourite scene.

No doubt kraziekatz1 will be along shortly with some rolling eyes and insults aimed at my direction :)

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 3

Did someone mention my name :)

I love my CW DC5 but I am not sure this is quite the place I should say I think it looks better than a Z :) Not sure I would get much agreement or get out of this forum alive :)

I am sure my CW DC5 next to Kraziekatz1's blue Z will compliment each other. They are both awesome looking cars but also very different types of cars.

But would you say your DC5 turns more heads than my z? I feel a challenge coming on......tomorrow??

Well, to be honest, considering how your Z looks, I think it would be pretty even. The difference is, with me behind the wheel of your Z, I would turn more heads than you hahaha

Ok, so a challenge, how do you plan on judging who wins or shall we just accept the inevitable and say I won, I mean, you know how popular I am at work :)

The words 'pretty boy' spring to mind for some reason lol

Shall we ask that lovely lady who cleans the office? I'm sure she would give a good, unbiased answer!

• Like 1

Did someone mention my name :)

I love my CW DC5 but I am not sure this is quite the place I should say I think it looks better than a Z :) Not sure I would get much agreement or get out of this forum alive :)

I am sure my CW DC5 next to Kraziekatz1's blue Z will compliment each other. They are both awesome looking cars but also very different types of cars.

But would you say your DC5 turns more heads than my z? I feel a challenge coming on......tomorrow??

Well, to be honest, considering how your Z looks, I think it would be pretty even. The difference is, with me behind the wheel of your Z, I would turn more heads than you hahaha

Ok, so a challenge, how do you plan on judging who wins or shall we just accept the inevitable and say I won, I mean, you know how popular I am at work :)

The words 'pretty boy' spring to mind for some reason lol

Shall we ask that lovely lady who cleans the office? I'm sure she would give a good, unbiased answer!

HAHA the cleaner lady who not only worships the ground you walk on but also believed me when I said I have buried you in my garden as you didn't look at my DC5. I am sure she was one digit away from dialling 999 until I said it was a joke :)

Still might bury you in my garden :)

When I had my DC2 I once had Parcelforce leave a note under my wiperblade saying how awesome my car was!! Overall had quite a lot of comments with the DC2 but it was the rare 2000 Rx version (pretty sure there were only a handful in the UK) and such a tidy car.

Also seemed to get thumbs up from almost every modified civic, prelude or accord! :wacko:

Now the Zed has spoiler, popcharger and scorpion I do turn a lot of heads. Definately get more women looking while driving the Zed!

'Meow' magnet!!! B):lol:

• Like 2

I've had a few folks ask about the car when I've been giving it a clean. I do live on a fairly well used street. Had one guy speak to me today about buying one after seeing it. I think folks into cars take more interest but certainly get a few curious folks want to know what it is as its debadged at the front.

So, between tea brakes and car talk, Kraziekatz1 and I decided to do a mini Japfest of our own at work today. One thing we discovered was both of our cars are filthy :) Anyone, one gorgeous Azure 350Z and one head turning CW DC5 :)

JDM3_zps78f1afc7.jpg

JDM1_zps31be1470.jpg

JDM6_zpsf258607d.jpg

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

It's the spoiler that does it.....the Z wins hands down in the front view photo though!

I think you have a nicer rear end also.

EDIT: Before anyone wonders and draws the wrong conclusion, Kraziekatz1 is female and a work friend. I don't normally talk about rear ends on a forum. Thank you to Kraziekatz1 for altering to me a potential public embarresment :)

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

It's the spoiler that does it.....the Z wins hands down in the front view photo though!

EDIT: Before anyone wonders and draws the wrong conclusion, Kraziekatz1 is female and a work friend. I don't normally talk about rear ends on a forum. Thank you to Kraziekatz1 for altering to me a potential public embarresment :)

Grrrrr...... :boxing:

Grrrrr...... :boxing:

:starwars:

My old Zed used to get lots of female attention, but I think it was because I was driving it! Wahahaha.

God, I hope my Z doesn't have the same affect :lol:

No chance, you'll be lucky to get a granny to look at you. Still, beggers can't be choosers :lol:

• Like 1

My old Zed used to get lots of female attention, but I think it was because I was driving it! Wahahaha.

No chance, you'll be lucky to get a granny to look at you. Still, beggers can't be choosers :lol:

But when her teeth are out.....ooooh think of the fun :lol:

• Like 1

Who Kraziekatz1 or the granny's? Actually, come to think of it, both are possibilities :lol:

By the way, I work with Kraziekatz1, if you don't hear from me for a while, it could be because I am in hospital :scare:

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 1

Who Kraziekatz1 or the granny's? Actually, come to think of it, both are possibilities :lol:

By the way, I work with Kraziekatz1, if you don't hear from me for a while, it could be because I am in hospital :scare:

Small error....let me edit that for you Linus27

By the way, I used to work with Kraziekatz1, you won't hear from me ever again :scare:

• Like 2