Japfest 2 - Sunday 17th August 2014 - Mixed Z Event

Right then folks, I've had a few enquiries with regard to having tickets sent out to them, as they don't fancy the early morning meetup. Whilst I would still very much advise the early morning meetup, as it helps avoid the massive queues to get into the event and I trust Royal Mail about as far as I can throw them (No offence to anyone that works for them, but as a company, they suck!), I've looked into this and I can send the tickets to you by recorded delivery (Not tracked, but recorded 1st class) for £2.50 including the cost of the envelope. If you would like to risk Royal Mail, whether you intend to try and make the meetup or not, please let me know ASAP, pm me your address and paypal as a GIFT, £2.50 to paypal@zxclub.net.

As for the meetup, I will be posting further details about it in the next week, but we will most likely be meeting at Donnington Services, just off the A1 and literally only a few miles from the circuit, at 6am on the day. This means we will be LEAVING the services at 6am, not getting there at 6am! PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL CLUB CARS MUST BE PARKED UP BY 9AM!!!! This is whether you intend to meet us or not and if you are not parked up by 9am, they may well put you in the outside car park when you turn up, stand pass or not! The gates open at 6:30 and we have every intention of not having to queue up to get in, which is the reason for the early leaving time from the services.

We have to do it for Japfest 1 in Wiltshire, you're all just panzies! :)

As I've said though, you're all welcome to pay for postage and receive the tickets by post, or if a group of you wish to meet up later and nominate a single individual to receive tickets and hand them out to you at the later meeting, that's also possible.

But, I'll remind again, 9am is the time you have to park up by, the gates open at 6:30 and are reasonably busy from that point on.

I can also meet you at the gates with your ticket a little later on, if a group of you wish to arrange a later meet and call me when you arrive.

Hollowpoint I've arranged a later meet up for us sleeping beauties that like our rest. lol. So if we are ok to collect the tickets from you on the gate if that's ok?

Edited by Sarahhp18