Japfest 2 - Sunday 17th August 2014 - Mixed Z Event

Tell you what - I'll be in a purple wig, then you know who to grab your ticket from :)

Aww man! Why is it when I decide on what I'm going to wear, someone always decides to wear the same! :bang:

• Like 3

Last year we met up at Donnington services to convoy in, so anyone who can make that meet is easy to give tickets to. After that, yes there are a few places to park up and distribute tickets at the gate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Heya, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to come and be on this stand also?

If you still have room can you put me down for 2 people 1 car and track time?

Of course :)

Thank you so much!!!

How do i go about booking etc?

Also is there still some rack time left?

Heya, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to come and be on this stand also?

Thank you so much!!!

Well for 2 tickets and a track time its £13x2 for the tickets and a £25 track time--- so £51 through paypal to paypal@zxclub.net

I know the 'official' ticket sales end in the end of July with JF2, but if I have a substantial portion of the payments to cough up the funds and book the stand MUCH sooner and have the clout to give them a reasonable indication of the larger size, then we are just going to be better off. TRACK times are in non publicly advertised blocks so they are reserved, but not unlimited so until i make the booking .... :)

Thank you so much!!!

Well for 2 tickets and a track time its £13x2 for the tickets and a £25 track time--- so £51 through paypal to paypal@zxclub.net

I know the 'official' ticket sales end in the end of July with JF2, but if I have a substantial portion of the payments to cough up the funds and book the stand MUCH sooner and have the clout to give them a reasonable indication of the larger size, then we are just going to be better off. TRACK times are in non publicly advertised blocks so they are reserved, but not unlimited so until i make the booking .... :)

Sweet, i will make the payment of £51 now via pay pal. Did i read that i am to collect the tickets at the gate on the day yeah?

I have just paid my £25 for track time :scare::drive1:

If I leave Donington after turning down the opportunity to drive the track, I will regret it evermore. So even if I drive the circuit at 20mph with my hazards on, I'm still doing track time :yahoo:

I may just follow Grundy round in the vortex given off his BGW anyway :lol:

Do you know if it will be the full GP circuit (including the Melbourne Hairoin) or not?

Edited by 14N

In previous years the Melbourne hairpin is where the drift taxis have been.

I4N, you can stay close to me, I don't plan on going particularly quickly.

Edited by Gudzy
  • Like 1

In previous years the Melbourne hairpin is where the drift taxis have been.

I4N, you can stay close to me, I don't plan on going particularly quickly.

That makes sense. Ideal location for drifting and they don't have to close the rest of the track.

Cheers dude. I don't "plan" on going particularly quickly either :teeth: Much the same as I didn't "plan" on modifying my Zed when I bought it :lol:

• Like 1

If possible can the list be edited for LukeC93 - 1 car 2 tickets 0 track time & KevToll - 1 car 2 tickets 0 track time please?

And if possible can i pay for both people at the end of this month?

If possible can the list be edited for LukeC93 - 1 car 2 tickets 0 track time & KevToll - 1 car 2 tickets 0 track time please?

Sure, that's £52 altogether Luke. I've added your additional ticket Sarah £26 total, and shire350z added £13

I've updated my master list and others where I am able

:)

Sure, that's £52 altogether Luke. I've added your additional ticket Sarah £26 total, and shire350z added £13

I've updated my master list and others where I am able

:)

I've paid my £26. Thanks.

• Like 1