Japfest 2 - Sunday 17th August 2014 - Mixed Z Event

I am very tempted, as I would really like to have driven around the legendary Donington Park circuit. I will re-assess my own personal driving skills after Wales... :)

• Like 1

I am very tempted, as I would really like to have driven around the legendary Donington Park circuit. I will re-assess my own personal driving skills after Wales... :)

I'll talk your round it over a pint :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Deal :thumbs: Although I assume you mean in Wales, not in pit lane at Donington :drunk::lol:

• Like 2

Deal :thumbs: Although I assume you mean in Wales, not in pit lane at Donington :drunk::lol:

Would we be able to tell any diff with your driving? ;) ha

• Like 1

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Was gonna say it doesn't matter now cos you've paid anyway. But you haven't. The price just went up significantly I'm afraid Stu. Nothing I could do, it's the state of the current economy.... :teeth:

• Like 2

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Was gonna say it doesn't matter now cos you've paid anyway. But you haven't. The price just went up significantly I'm afraid Stu. Nothing I could do, it's the state of the current economy.... :teeth:

Haha I'm not buying it, we're on the way out of the recession now!

If there's still space myself and kevtoll would like to add our cars please :)

LukeC - 1 car, 1 ticket

KevToll - 1 car, 1 ticket

(We may both add passengers at a later date if possible but not decided yet)

• Like 1

List updated with highlighting to show who's paid and who hasn't. Green means paid, Red means not paid, time to try and get the money in for this now folks, so we can book early and try to get a good spot, with the number of cars we have on the stand now, we should definitely have the chance of a great spot. So come on, get your names down if you haven't already and get paid if you haven't already please (Excluding those who've already said they will pay end of the week/end of the month, etc.) :D

Hi guys and girls

Cheeky post here but I'm not proud when it comes to asking for money for charity!!

As everyone coming to this has saved a £1 I'm asking if you would consider donating said £1 to my charity sky dive? It's for a really great cause and as I've paid for the dive myself ALL donations will be going directly to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Here's the link to the Just Giving site and also the ink to the thread that's currently running.

http://www.justgivin...m/Lynds-Cutting

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80034-sponsored-skydive-for-marie-curie-at-lakez-2014/

Appreciate any and all support :thumbs:

Edited by Lyndzzz
  • Like 3

They always reserve a big block for clubs mate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hope so!

Yes, dont worry about it.

The PUBLIC track sessions are COMPLETELY different to the sessions they hold for club bookings, they have LOADS of it for us

• Like 1

Hi guys and girls

Cheeky post here but I'm not proud when it comes to asking for money for charity!!

As everyone coming to this has saved a £1 I'm asking if you would consider donating said £1 to my charity sky dive? It's for a really great cause and as I've paid for the dive myself ALL donations will be going directly to Marie Curie Cancer Care.

Here's the link to the Just Giving site and also the ink to the thread that's currently running.

http://www.justgivin...m/Lynds-Cutting

www.350z-uk.com/topic/80034-sponsored-skydive-for-marie-curie-at-lakez-2014/

Appreciate any and all support :thumbs:

Cheek away! :) I hope you love your skydive as much as I love it... jealous

• Like 1

We had a bit of a disaster with this last year, where the tickets only arrived with us a few days before the show and then the postage rates changed and because eveything had to go out in A4 envelopes there wasn't enough postage on them, so those with decent posties got their tickets and those with jobsworth twats in their local sorting offices did not........we don't want to risk a repeat of that, as although things did work out in the end, it was needlessly stressful. We can come down to the gate and meet latecomers if necessary, but it would be best all round if most people can make an early meet up and get on the stand quickly without having to queue.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk