Japfest 2 - Sunday 17th August 2014 - Mixed Z Event

I'm coming from South Wales so 7.30 is better.

1 - Sarahhp18

2 - 14N

3 - philw99

4 - Joker

5 - Lyndzzz

6 - AdaB

7 - Gudzy

8 - Stu24249.

9 - Justthejedi

10 - ap427

11. M1K3Y77

12. mikeyazure 1 ticket please?

13. Aldo

Sorry Mikey, but we have no stand passes or tickets left at this point, at least not guaranteed ones. We have one which is in limbo, i.e. someone has requested it, but isn't positive they can make the event. If they confirm they are unable to make it, it'll be yours for the princely sum of £13, as a gift, to paypal@zxclub.net. If however he is able to make the event and takes the ticket, I won't be able to get you on the stand I'm afraid. We had a bit of trouble with this last year too (Late comers) and it was impossible to get any extra stand passes.

hi, do you have any news on the spare ticket?

thanks mike

As my Z was totalled today my stand pass and ticket is up for grabs. Just want what I paid for it. First come first served.

Sorry to hear that mate, no one hurt I hope. You could catch a ride with one of the group to use your ticket for new car hunting! If not pm above the wanted stand pass.

Shameless plug and self promotion... :teeth:

I currently have a 'spare' boot divider. If anyone would like it (and save £14 on P&P), so just £45 I can bring it along with me.

Send me a PM if you need more details :thumbs:

• Like 1

The plan was to wax the car today!! That isn't happening & I'm at work Saturday morning so just sat afternoon to clean it !!! lol

Bloody weather !! Let's hope it's nice next weekend.

Don't worry, just wash it before, I'll be bringing my suit case of cleaning supplys :)
  • Like 1

Hi Sexycrayola - mike k-g has paid me for my ticket and stand pass, as I can no longer attend as some dick crashed up the back of my Z, completely wrecking it. Please can you arrange for my ticket to be given to him. Many thanks. Edd

• Like 1

1 - Sarahhp18

2 - 14N

3 - philw99

4 - Joker

5 - Lyndzzz

6 - AdaB

7 - Gudzy

8 - Stu24249.

9 - Justthejedi

10 - ap427

11. M1K3Y77

12. mikeyazure 1 ticket please?

13. Aldo

14. The_doc

15. Mike k-g

I've got Hollow points number now so can text him when we are leaving Donnington Services so can be met at the gate with everyone's tickets.

• Like 2