Hello from South Wales!

I got banned from there just before I sold the Z :lol: Have never been allowed back on there since, There was a group of us banned at the same time - hence FF :)

Its quite funny at shows where she completely blanks all of us now :lol:

I got banned from there just before I sold the Z :lol: Have never been allowed back on there since, There was a group of us banned at the same time - hence FF :)

Its quite funny at shows where she completely blanks all of us now :lol:

Thats a shame because the Rebel runs across the hills of wales were fantastic.

I'll be honest I've not been out in some time but that was a financial / Diesel thing.

Welcome along and always great to see another Azure on the road. Still my favourite factory colour.

I've had an identical experience with Rebel as Ian. It's a shame their club went that way. The reason you got a flaming on FullyFuelled is you asked for people's opinion on the running costs of a Z having made it clear to everyone you're living way beyond your means. Have to say I agree, but wish you the best of luck keeping this one running.

Welcome along and always great to see another Azure on the road. Still my favourite factory colour.

I've had an identical experience with Rebel as Ian. It's a shame their club went that way. The reason you got a flaming on FullyFuelled is you asked for people's opinion on the running costs of a Z having made it clear to everyone you're living way beyond your means. Have to say I agree, but wish you the best of luck keeping this one running.

Hi Jables!

Its sad to hear that about Rebel I know there was an exodus at one point but I was too pre-occupied with other things to take note of what was going on.

On the finance side of things, It turns out we had spades of money left at the end of the month it was just for the last 12 months I left Holly in control of all finances and that was a terrible idea.

Turns out If we stuck to the budget I could literally afford to drive every single day in the Zed and still have enough for a mortgage...

So I've taken control again lets just say that!