My honda s2000 BGW content

theheff

And no more random than orange calipers on a zed. I know they are brembos ao slightly different but same theory

advertising what you aint got imo but i said my bit, im nto going to argue over your car just think it looks loads better without the randomness

In his defence who wants to be like everyone else? :)

Go down USC or your local 'CRUIZZEEEE' you'll find random colour crap everywhere its not different

And no more random than orange calipers on a zed. I know they are brembos ao slightly different but same theory

advertising what you aint got imo but i said my bit, im nto going to argue over your car just think it looks loads better without the randomness

In his defence who wants to be like everyone else? :)

Go down USC or your local 'CRUIZZEEEE' you'll find random colour crap everywhere its not different

i know its not `different` but you build your car to how you want it. im not too keen on the black/white/green combo myself tbh but his car, his choice.

I thinks its all massively to do witb peoples tastes etc. some people like certain things, other people dont. If we were all the same it would be boring. Etc

Yeah, for example the pictures of s2000's that StevoD posted, I think they all look absolutely rediculous, but some people would be drooling....

Sent from the golf club...

• 4 weeks later...