My honda s2000 BGW content

theheff

Nice man, good choice with the white Slipstreams.

I had Slipstreams on my S2000 for a time.

That's probably the best intake you got there for the S2000 too, I had the same.

BGW was on my list until other bits of the car started going wrong and money was spent elsewhere, that left me with getting cheap nasty OEM boot lip for mine for £50 painted. Worked perfectly :) .

Loved my S2000 had to for three years until I sold it and bought the 370Z.

Big soft spot for these cars, still look great too for such an old car IMO.

Enjoy, I'll enjoy reading your updates :) .

And suits, I want a BGW aswell. Got a low level OEM one on the way but I'm waiting for tarmac to let me know about something he has planned or a decent one to come up second hand on the forum at the right time. I'd love an AP performance 200 one but near £700 is a little ott I think

And suits, I want a BGW aswell. Got a low level OEM one on the way but I'm waiting for tarmac to let me know about something he has planned or a decent one to come up second hand on the forum at the right time. I'd love an AP performance 200 one but near £700 is a little ott I think

Yeah, BGW's on a decked, serious, S2000 are insanely good looking, the car has to modded well I feel for it to work as best it can.

Your splitter and skirts would make it look great.

Cheap OEM low level lip works great, brings a good balance and profile to the car.

This was mine just after I installed it.

Park.jpg

What's people thoughts on this, I originally removed the silver apr decal from the lip. Had a new one made in green to keep with the theme?

69C9CBD0-9E12-4397-8DC0-39BCBB93B125_zps9hga09qi.jpg[/url]

And this arrived, finally after I missed the delivery on Friday.

Bear in mind this cost £80 delivered

87114091-3DB7-401F-88E0-40C104AC2CA9_zpswcgnwbkl.jpg

6EF7F5E4-D066-4A82-8EE3-487C6DF821C7_zps2zvvhdub.jpg

3A2C38A9-9368-4F36-A0EE-B79A60C98A4D_zps7m3kbodf.jpg

Ill be fitting it tomorrow, maybe be able to test fit it tonight

As a front on shot the green looks a bit random for me, if you have the calipers and wheel centres in shot it would probably look better. Maybe try painting the badge green if you are going for that as a theme?

You'll have to let me know how the spoiler fits, I might be interested in one.

Edited by Gudzy

I didn't try the discount code, I thought it was a bit cheeky. :lol: If these are any good I might have a little communication with them and get some 'z' related badges put into their inventory, maybe they will agree to honouring a discount for forum members? The ones I have ordered are based on the old Datsun Z logo, but as you know they can use all sorts of different things. Got to say they appear to be great to deal with. :) I'd post the pic they sent me of the design but I'm struggling with the tech ATM :wacko:

EDIT: I think I managed to load the pic to my gallery in my profile if anyone is interested ;)

Edited by Floydbax

Im still umming and arghing over the plaster, good thing about vinyl though is that it comes off with no drama.

I just feel random coloured parts is a bit 2008ish look at all the sema/wekfest/importalliance etc shows where the best of the best of the US JDM cars go known of them reall have or need random colour @*!# anymore they look so classy without them same goes for anything including 350zs

wekfest+weksos+texas+austin+2012+cars+automobile+show+festival+part+5+jan+paul+yap+01+s2000.jpg

5812692682_a2b3ac501b_o.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

htup-1303-07%2Bwekfest-edison-new-jersey%2Bpurple-s2000.jpg