Brand new 350z seats need advice

Y23DRH

Been offered these brand new seats for my zed from a friend there never fitted brand new from factory

My question is are they facelift seats or the same as my black 2005 gt leather seats

And will they just bolt in and plug in the same ???

imagejpg1_zps86a1dd51.jpg

imagejpg4_zps7e4388fe.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsfd26ad16.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsb8f93cf8.jpg

They are LHD seats.

Really ??

I just thought they had the seats the wrong way round in the pics ?

Being my cars a roadster i don't think they will be ok any my passenger seat has to tilt slightly so the roof don't whack the passengers head lol

Look at where the seatbelt clips are.....the seat with the raised bolster in the front middle is a drivers seat. The belt clip is on the wrong side for RHD.

Wow :O your right well spotted

Wont be buying these then

The seats normally have a zip round them as they are a leather cover that goes over a foam insert.

However a lot of glue is used on the base swab.

Nothing to stop you taking them off and putting them on your old seats.

Its a long boring stinky job and only worth it if you can get the new ones dirt cheap say £200 at most.

Being my cars a roadster i don't think they will be ok any my passenger seat has to tilt slightly so the roof don't whack the passengers head lol

Roadsters have an extra button on the passengers side to tilt the seat, so I'm guessing that even if these were U.K spec they wouldn't be suitable if they were out of a coupe.

Pete

The seats normally have a zip round them as they are a leather cover that goes over a foam insert.

However a lot of glue is used on the base swab.

Nothing to stop you taking them off and putting them on your old seats.

Its a long boring stinky job and only worth it if you can get the new ones dirt cheap say £200 at most.

Would the whole seat swabs i.e foam and all, swap from one seat to another, converting them to RHD?

Lee I am confused.

When you refer to bases do you mean the seat frames or the bottom foam swab?

To be honest F4ABP I like a challenge but its going to be to much hassle for you to do.

I know they look nice and are different and having nice seats is a must, have a rethink.

If your seats are bad or you fancy a change just stick some pictures up on this thread and we can bounce some ideas

around for you.

Lee may have a nice set of R35's lol :)

The seat switches are all on the wrong side for each base on these. I have a red set (spoken for), orange set and black leather soft top seats for 370's and a brand new unused 2009 set of 350z seats in the lighter Alazan and leather is better too. 370z airbags are also different to 350 ones.