How To Drive a 911 Properlyand Take No Prisoners.

WhackyWill

slightly off topic, but surely he needs to move back a bit? A reasonable sized off and he's going to break both legs?!

There's enough weight at the back already, my old 911 handled like that just on the road..!! :surrender:

I dont think he means weight. More that his knees are already on the dash. Take a spin / hit a barrier and there will be broken bones.

• Like 1

slightly off topic, but surely he needs to move back a bit? A reasonable sized off and he's going to break both legs?!

There's enough weight at the back already, my old 911 handled like that just on the road..!! :surrender:

I dont think he means weight. More that his knees are already on the dash. Take a spin / hit a barrier and there will be broken bones.

Ah OK, the driver is Roman Caresani and he is fairly tall, that's probably the reason. :surrender:

• Like 1

Great driver and fantastic to watch. B)

Regarding the seating position ~ If he sat further back to accommodate his long legs then he wouldn't be able to reach/control the steering wheel properly as his arms are not long enough. Unfortunately for him I just think he's one of those people. Has to sacrifice some leg room for proper hand/arm control. ;)

Thanks for posting Will. :thumbs:

• Like 1

^^ :lol:

Well that's the end of his test drive I think. :wacko:

I was going for a test drive in a 370z today and my mate posted that video on my facebook as a warning of what not to do!

So I take it your test drive didn't end like that? ...really hope it didn't. :surrender::D

I was going for a test drive in a 370z today and my mate posted that video on my facebook as a warning of what not to do!

So I take it your test drive didn't end like that? ...really hope it didn't. :surrender::D

I had to cancel at last minute due to forgetting i had a hospital appointment!

Ah unlucky. Hope your not unwell. :byebye:

Anyway there is always another day for the test drive I guess. Health first. :thumbs:

Ah unlucky. Hope your not unwell. :byebye:

Anyway there is always another day for the test drive I guess. Health first. :thumbs:

Yeah, read my post "knee injuries" from today, kinda sums things up for me just now, lol.